• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

AutoLanka G2G 2009 !!

Watchman

27 members have voted

1. 1. When would YOU like to meetup?

• Saturday
    • Sunday

Guys, if you don't mind.. can someone tell me how to get there? I do know how to get onto marine drive (at least I think I do) and head towards wellawatte, but beyond that Ihave no idea.. also is there a place to park?

I'd appreciate if someone could tell me directions thanks!

Edited by Saturn

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, if you don't mind.. can someone tell me how to get there? I do know how to get onto marine drive (at least I think I do) and head towards wellawatte, but beyond that Ihave no idea.. also is there a place to park?

I'd appreciate if someone could tell me directions thanks!

The easiest way to you is as soon as you get on to the Marine drive ask some body where is Beech Wadiya, MB is opposite to that.

Now th time is 6pm SL time.The G2G launched on time.Happening good.Many big names are here.Good to have Madmax back here for good and on his first Rexton AL outing ;) Madz,Peri,madmax,Gaya,Me,Bugatti,Helrazor are the first to be here.lot to add.

MINIACE

Now th time is 6pm SL time.The G2G launched on time.Happening good.Many big names are here.Good to have Madmax back here for good and on his first Rexton AL outing ;) Madz,Peri,madmax,Gaya,Me,Bugatti,Helrazor are the first to be here.lot to add.

MINIACE

dude? u wer there!?????? aiyoo... didnt see ya...

Had a chance to meet some of the folks at autolanka..

decided to leave early, but first I took a few photos :) (am adding them, reload thread to see the rest..)

photo info: images handheld, 18-55IS, iso 100-800, pp=resize/contrast/color adjustment only

enjoy!

Tip: Click to see photos at full size

3184162881_b6bf7eda00.jpg

3185053578_23687668e7.jpg

3185039562_ce3b84a88b.jpg

3184227195_e954609749.jpg

3185086620_65b6c59dea.jpg

3185096724_4586032b7b.jpg

3185108302_f63f61af6a.jpg

3185125016_cdf4b2dcc1.jpg

3185136602_d9ffeb5d8d.jpg

Gihan's Subaru - also in the photo.. Dilesh I believe (If I got your names wrong, sorry!)

Edited by Saturn

Hey All,

It was nice meeting most of you, specialy Madmax n Dilesh.. Some of the pics taken today

The Crowd..

thecrowd1km5.th.jpg

Some of the rides..

theridespe2.th.jpg

Dilesh @ work...

dileshatworknf9.th.jpg

The Dynamic duo...

praveendileshpw7.th.jpg

A naughty-boy's ride...

playboyqh4.th.jpg

The entertainment...

thecrowdsy7.th.jpg

Edited by Bugatti

I love the colors in the sky towards evening in Sri Lanka.

In camera settings = extra contrast and saturation.

no postprocessing in these photos (except resize, maybe sharpen)

Last 3 pics are great machan. Way to go....

Edited by Bharath

wow...those three pics are superb...

Damn Saturn, thats some pretty good returns! I don't think I got anything that good.

Glad you guys like them! I definitely went overboard with the saturation :o

I was very impressed with the quality of the 18-55IS (I had the non IS version earlier)

Next time I will hopefully have some low light primes and (if I'm really lucky) an L maybe :)

Edited by Saturn

Glad you guys like them! I definitely went overboard with the saturation :o

I was very impressed with the quality of the 18-55IS (I had the non IS version earlier)

Next time I will hopefully have some low light primes and (if I'm really lucky) an L maybe :)

Gr8 photos!! were u the talllll one? :rolleyes:

machan great shots !! how come i didn't see you today..?

I think I met you :)

Gr8 photos!! were u the talllll one? :rolleyes:

I was the one lurking in the background :)

u can spot my 2 girls in that pic lol :action-smiley-060: , awesome pics machan love em, wish there are more pics of my car, wating till dilesh uploding the rest

Glad you like them! I'm also looking forward to seeing the photos Dilesh took

Edited by Saturn

These are the 1st set of pics after new modifications, those are very nice pics and we shoud have AL Photo day, Dilesh, Peri and you can take some nice pics

That sounds like a great idea. Hopefully by then I will have some more lenses, and (maybe) more skill so can do better :)

it was very nice to finally put some faces to the names after about 4 years in the forum (i was a very loyal silent member when we had the old format forum) i just went to FB to add some of you to my friend list and i realized what a small world we are living in.....