• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rx8 Club Cruise

Andrew_GTR

Hey Guys this is a little video of me and the Rx8 club here in NY crusing upto Bear Mountain for some fun in the twisties... :D

We were also joined by a Nismo 350Z, RX7's, lexus IS300, SRT-4 and S2000... Click on the link and then on the HD link for the video... My car is the Titanium Gray RX8 with Stickers on the Driver side window and rear spoiler... im the one that goes after the 350Z ... :D Enjoy!

The Video was taken by a friend of mine who is the self proclaimed drift king of NY! :D

http://exposureroom.com/members/NycDriftKi...eab669bf312764/

Edited by Andrew_GTR

Yup the 350Z was gorgeous in person and sounded awesome... However im happy to say that some of us rx8 boys were as quick and some quicker than the lady .... :P

I'll check your vid once I get home, but for now, suffice to say, since the Z, RX8 and M3 returned identical times around the Top Gear test track, what you say doesn't surprise.

Yup the 350Z was gorgeous in person and sounded awesome... However im happy to say that some of us rx8 boys were as quick and some quicker than the lady .... :P

Thanks for the Vid – really cool :D nice to see all those RX 8's

Thanks for not putting it on U tube – it’s blocked at my work place <_<

Sweeeet... to see all those RX's..!! (quicker than the lady :)

Isn't that a Cobra unit on the dash, in the video...? thought they were banned in the US of A.

Isn't that a Cobra unit on the dash, in the video...? thought they were banned in the US of A.

If you're talking about the radar detector, it's only banned totally in two US states, in other states only commercial vehicles usage is prohibited but can be used on personal vehicles.

Yup alot of those RX8's are frigging fast... The red one with the Carbon hood is running a greddy turbo setup at 307 rwhp on dyno... and nope the cobra is not banned in the USA... each state has different laws thats all... i also have a Cobra unit in my car..saved my ass so many times!

Nice. The Bear Mountain drive is fun, but sometimes there's just waay too much slow traffic going up the twisties.

Not on a sunday at 9am!! :D ....lol...we did scare the shit outta everyone on the parkway though... 20+ cars travelling at twice the speed limit was too much for alot of ppl... :D hehehe...

I saw a Nismo 350Z just like that one heading north on I-95 one night. Don't see many of those around.

u serious? damn dude u should visit my area... plenty of 350z's, s2k's, STi's, Evo's and of course every other white boy in my area has a damn Mustang/Charger ... lol...

Cool stuff dude. You guys should drive south and join us for our Cheese steak Run to Philly. We started this a while ago while in college (and only a couple of hungry college buddies craving cheese steaks at 3am) and now has expanded to a few MD car clubs (although people from other states meet up and drive too) and is getting quite popular and although the main characters who started it aren't that active, the clubs are keeping it going so it's all goooood ... it's on FB but I can't post the link up here 'cos the site keeps garbling it up; but if you're interested, hit me up on FB (tburah1 at gmail dot com).

Hopefully my car will be ready by then, but I'm sure to just ride along with a buddy if not

Edited by Mean Green z28

Hey Guys this is a little video of me and the Rx8 club here in NY crusing upto Bear Mountain for some fun in the twisties... :D

We were also joined by a Nismo 350Z, RX7's, lexus IS300, SRT-4 and S2000... Click on the link and then on the HD link for the video... My car is the Titanium Gray RX8 with Stickers on the Driver side window and rear spoiler... im the one that goes after the 350Z ... :D Enjoy!

The Video was taken by a friend of mine who is the self proclaimed drift king of NY! :D

http://exposureroom.com/members/NycDriftKi...eab669bf312764/

ummm.....Rx8's drool. :P

I'll check your vid once I get home, but for now, suffice to say, since the Z, RX8 and M3 returned identical times around the Top Gear test track, what you say doesn't surprise.

In standard guise? I doubt it. I don't see how a M3 would be as slow as a standard 350Z or RX8.

edit: Hmm...You're right. Weird though that. The Nurburgring lap times for the three cars are more in keeping with my initial thought though. Interesting.

Edited by Kavvz

Damn guys i have an awesome video from today of me in the RX8 a 300ZX and a Dodge Viper ACR !!! But i cant upload it anywhere cos the bloody file is toooo huge... lol... lemme keep trying! the viper is friggin sexy and he accepted the challenge against us ... lol.... :D

Damn guys i have an awesome video from today of me in the RX8 a 300ZX and a Dodge Viper ACR !!! But i cant upload it anywhere cos the bloody file is toooo huge... lol... lemme keep trying! the viper is friggin sexy and he accepted the challenge against us ... lol.... :D

wow! can't wait for that... :jumping-smiley-013:

machang try editing it ....or try converting the video to a low resoloution(quality)...

Edited by HelRazor

how many mintues did u record for?!? :huh:

hmm Z32 involved eh - i'm rather inquisitve to se how that fared! :)