• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Classic Restorations

CHAP

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a green, kinda Metalic green... wow how do u post pic without making an account? :unsure: any way Pradi.. please learn soooon....! :action-smiley-060:

:jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013:

I cracked it I cracked it :dance3:

Chapo send me your e mail address by SmS, and I will send you the pics and you can upload them, :blum3:

Super no ? . So simple and so brainy. I scare myself with my genius sometimes . :action-smiley-025:

:jumping-smiley-013::jumping-smiley-013:

I cracked it I cracked it :dance3:

Chapo send me your e mail address by SmS, and I will send you the pics and you can upload them, :blum3:

Super no ? . So simple and so brainy. I scare myself with my genius sometimes . :action-smiley-025:

Oh gosh..... :violent-smiley-099:

from where r u going to find a road like that ?

Try the Colombo - Avissawella - Bandarawela road at about 4.30 am on a Sunday morning.

Superb.

Not so straight though.But a good handling car, rear wheel drive, heaven :)

Try the Colombo - Avissawella - Bandarawela road at about 4.30 am on a Sunday morning.

Superb.

Not so straight though.But a good handling car, rear wheel drive, heaven :)

Yeah we shoul do a 3 or 4 day trip when our cars are done... ah.. just picture all the cars togather, But hey first... can u pls learn the Image Shak thing :angry-smiley-024:

I like red

from where r u going to find a road like that ?

Puttalam Road from Chilaw onwards is excellent for motoring quickly, relatively light traffic and coppers too!

you get roads that look almost exactly like the one in the pic in the North central province, esp between anuradhapura and dambulla areas, some very good roads there... :)

Puttalam Road from Chilaw onwards is excellent for motoring quickly, relatively light traffic and coppers too!

adey that's my hunting ground....brilliant road for driving and riding....you're very likely to see me there on a sunday morning with ma crotch rockets... :)

you get roads that look almost exactly like the one in the pic in the North central province, esp between anuradhapura and dambulla areas, some very good roads there... :)

Mate I would love to see your Triumph, pls send it pic if u dont mind?

Like Supra says I though the road is sure of cops?

i think what supra said was that there was a lack of police...anyway i've seen no traffic police there on weekend mornings...the first bit of the st.anne's road(norochcholai) is great for short straight runs as well,it would be brilliant if there wasn't a bridge in the middle

i think what supra said was that there was a lack of police...anyway i've seen no traffic police there on weekend mornings...the first bit of the st.anne's road(norochcholai) is great for short straight runs as well,it would be brilliant if there wasn't a bridge in the middle

But I'v experience traffic police few times? Yah correct that road is straight with less trafic but wish the road was better (Not gone that way in couple of years, have they done it now?) :unsure:

But I'v experience traffic police few times? Yah correct that road is straight with less trafic but wish the road was better (Not gone that way in couple of years, have they done it now?) :unsure:

no the church road(off puttlam road) is still crap...but the first Km or so is superb

machang if your not registered on imageshack it will only give links of thumbnails,not the whole pics

no no machan

scroll down beyond the thumnbail links and the full picture hotlink for forums will be displayed - this is all after the adverts in the middle of the page

it works - free - no account or registration required!

here are the screen caps :

this was when uploading the Lotus Eco Elise images..

pgupwe1.jpg

w1280.png

pgdwnkk3.jpg

w1280.png

no no machan

scroll down beyond the thumnbail links and the full picture hotlink for forums will be displayed - this is all after the adverts in the middle of the page

it works - free - no account or registration required!

here are the screen caps :

this was when uploading the Lotus Eco Elise images..

hehe..i stand utterly corrected!...never thought of scrolling down...thanks machang :)

BTW looks like you pimped up your opera browser...me too,i have the supernova theme goin on :D

Yeah we shoul do a 3 or 4 day trip when our cars are done... ah.. just picture all the cars togather, But hey first... can u pls learn the Image Shak thing :angry-smiley-024:

Plan something for Foxhill. Perfect time to get away, enjoy some motorsports action, chillax, and head back in. Choice of scenic routes too.

i just realized the irony of uploading full sized images using imageshack to go about proving that imageschack works! :blink:

no better example i guess :lol:

Some of us are more technologically challenged than others lol.... :action-smiley-060:

Ok ok am gonna try this thing again ooo <_< boy

Plan something for Foxhill. Perfect time to get away, enjoy some motorsports action, chillax, and head back in. Choice of scenic routes too.

Hellishly crowded, cannot use the "straight line the bends " routine when going up lol.... no apex to apex blasts as well.......

hey shall we list the cars which will be going ( just for the fun of it ? )

Chap will be his Alfasud, GTAm in his Alfa GT Junior or Alfetta, Dev in his Z, Mine hopefully will be a Fiat 124 coupe,.......the rest ?