• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Classic Restorations

CHAP

Same here :) praying for now almost 10 months .. Tinkered & painted 504 awaiting in the garage since 10 months. Now i'm fear that when the funds available, she might need some more tinkering work :D

My tinker is sooooooooooo slow that I'm wondering that when he finishes one side the other side he's already done will be corroded again (It's a Sud remember :D), and this will lead to a vicious cycle and my Sudsprint will be in restoration until the guy drops dead :lol:

I think it is almost two years now....... :o

Actually I'm not pushing too as fast work will mean cash depleting fast too..... ;)

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tinker is sooooooooooo slow that I'm wondering that when he finishes one side the other side he's already done will be corroded again (It's a Sud remember :D), and this will lead to a vicious cycle and my Sudsprint will be in restoration until the guy drops dead :lol:

I think it is almost two years now....... :o

Actually I'm not pushing too as fast work will mean cash depleting fast too..... ;)

yeah..! but when you actually think the number of projects :mellow: you are working on (And Finished B) ) I think you have achieved great results

yeah..! but when you actually think the number of projects :mellow: you are working on (And Finished B) ) I think you have achieved great results

Still trying. Not even one is totally complete or near perfect as yet. But as ever I live in hope :)

My tinker is sooooooooooo slow that I'm wondering that when he finishes one side the other side he's already done will be corroded again

Hmmmmmmmmmm

My little Fiat is also goin the same way I fear...... :unsure:

The feeling of utter hopelessness is all encompassing............

Oh well, at least she's slowly coming along I guess.........my 6 year old daughter asked me this morning when "that old car" is coming back........hmmmm

must take up humming as a hobby .......

Pradi Ma Friend,

As for u I think it's about make up your "mind" to finish it fast or slow :angry-smiley-024: Coz u don't seem to share the common barrier which some of us might have, Know what I men :violent-smiley-099:

What u need to do is to find ways to finish fast..! :huh:

Now example I can get everything fixed in a month if I need to :) since I have all the material ready but a financial barrier doesn't allow me to :(

see what i mean :lol:

Edited by CHAP

Pradi Ma Friend,

As for u I think it's about make up your "mind" to finish it fast or slow :angry-smiley-024: Coz u don't seem to share the common barrier which some of us might have, Know what I men :violent-smiley-099:

What u need to do is to find ways to finish fast..! :huh:

Now example I can get everything fixed in a month if I need to :) since I have all the material ready but a financial barrier doesn't allow me to :(

see what i mean :lol:

Hey how come you come up with stuff like this and Pradi invites you to lunch? :lol: :lol:

My Sexy hot mistress got some fresh air on her smooth skin after a while ;) So many dirty men handling her is the only worry :D

Woha! Looking really good man, nice. VERY nice. And for as the dirty men are concerned, well isn't that always the case with hot women? There's almost always a few dirty old men in attendance looking to stick their hands all over.... :D

Edited by Kavvz

mamma mia!!!....belissima! :smilie_liebe9:

lookin good GTAm

hey i thought you were going bumper-less...wot happened? :unsure:

Thanks Don.

The bumpers will go. I left them on as she needs all the protection I can give her considering that she now in a garage where mechanics aren't too careful.

I have pleaded with them to handle with great care. But as you might know, some of them do not comprehend much.

Thinking of a sus kit to improve handling and a set of replica Momo Vega alloys. All very costly business :(

Thanks Don.

The bumpers will go. I left them on as she needs all the protection I can give her considering that she now in a garage where mechanics aren't too careful.

I have pleaded with them to handle with great care. But as you might know, some of them do not comprehend much.

Thinking of a sus kit to improve handling and a set of replica Momo Vega alloys. All very costly business :(

looking great GTAm :)

Thanks Don.

haha...how well i know mate...it's because of those careless garage buggers that me pop's hair turned grey prematurely...lol

love to see her after the new additions...equally anxious to see how the mid-engined jap is coming along...hows the work on that going since i last saw her ... :)

Edited by MasterDon

A Raven chick has just hatched......

dsc00088cel.jpg

woah...black beauty!!!...deffa looks majestic compared to ol' yellow snorkelbob :lol:

hows about taking a leaf outta devinda_z's book and go for black alloys with a shiny metalic coating...should look nice imo :)

i wish i had car with a supercharger...i just lurrve the whining sound those things make,might add one to the TR2 if ever get around to completing it...hmmm :)

woah...black beauty!!!...deffa looks majestic compared to ol' yellow snorkelbob :lol:

hows about taking a leaf outta devinda_z's book and go for black alloys with a shiny metalic coating...should look nice imo :)

i wish i had car with a supercharger...i just lurrve the whining sound those things make,might add one to the TR2 if ever get around to completing it...hmmm :)

Mate! Ask him nicely, he might sell it :rolleyes: