• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Micro Privilege

Le Sabre

Just check out the micro cars website for the photo of the new Micro Privilege MC9 car deisgn.

Micro has stopped production of the old Privilege model.

Not sure when the new Privilege MC9 will be in production and also how much they might cost.

Must say it looks better than the older version and also as the website says this is the only model that is designed in srilanka.

Looks like there might be some competition for the Tata Nano.

Edited by Le Sabre

Not sure if you guys have seen these pics as well from the website.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8720/privilege.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3173/privilege1.jpg

Not sure when they will start production of this model and also what price they will tag it with.

That actually looks a lot better than the previous offerings. I'd still pick the Zen though.

Edited by Kavvz

damn!!! is there anything you DON'T have a picture of?......jus' kidding :)

Not only that machan. I am impressed of his speed of finding the relevant picture from his picture bank cos he must have thousands of pictures.

Edited by Bharath

I talked with one guy from the Micro in the Dayata Kirula exhibition. He said that this car is a prototype and the mass production is going to start in abt 6 months. The current estimated price will be 1 million (including all taxes), but unfortunately during the time of the introduction in abt 6 month, there will be more taxes introduced (including so called "Jathiya Godanageeme Baddha"), the price will be increased to 1.2 million including all taxes. :angry-smiley-048:

About the car, for me it has the look like a mini sporty car. And far better than the original one. And more spacious. :rolleyes:

I talked with one guy from the Micro in the Dayata Kirula exhibition. He said that this car is a prototype and the mass production is going to start in abt 6 months. The current estimated price will be 1 million (including all taxes), but unfortunately during the time of the introduction in abt 6 month, there will be more taxes introduced (including so called "Jathiya Godanageeme Baddha"), the price will be increased to 1.2 million including all taxes. :angry-smiley-048:

About the car, for me it has the look like a mini sporty car. And far better than the original one. And more spacious. :rolleyes:

they should have a "minissu nathi kireeme badda " also :violent-smiley-099:

damn!!! is there anything you DON'T have a picture of?......jus' kidding :)

The First gen NSX and the Aston Martin DB9 comes to mind :D

Not only that machan. I am impressed of his speed of finding the relevant picture from his picture bank cos he must have thousands of pictures.

:) My pics are well organized by date and event. And this was very recent, so didn't have to look for it.

Not sure if you guys have seen these pics as well from the website.

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/8720/privilege.jpg

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/3173/privilege1.jpg

Not sure when they will start production of this model and also what price they will tag it with.

Is it me or do you guys see a bit of Toyota Aygo in the side on pic?

That actually looks a lot better than the previous offerings. I'd still pick the Zen though.

sadly it looks unforgiveably chinese. surely we are going to need some good designers with the sri lankan values and style in mind.

sporty? anything but...

there will be more taxes introduced (including so called "Jathiya Godanageeme Baddha"), the price will be increased to 1.2 million including all taxes. :angry-smiley-048:

nation building tax actually came into effect from 1st of Feb. 1% upon importing the car and another 1% upon selling the car