• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Civic Eg8 - Mods - 11lakhs - Estimate

da_kool_guy

oh mate! i was trying to give him the impression they are bad cars so he wouldnt buy one of the few remaining ones and ruin it forever :P

dayum! THAT thought didnt occur... :o Its getting difficult to keep track of sarcasm vs reality on this thread :lol:

P.S. You shoulda PM'd me :D

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww...thanks machan...so nice of you :)

no no...there are no honda two door coupes in SL...none whatsoever...stick with the 4 door eg8 civic,it's much better looking

Nope there is one EG coupe in the Country. Came in that black-green EG color

Nope there is one EG coupe in the Country. Came in that black-green EG color

yeah thats what i thought as wel..never seen it though jus heard that there is one with english numbers....neone know who the lucky guy is

yeah thats what i thought as wel..never seen it though jus heard that there is one with english numbers....neone know who the lucky guy is

seen this once on colombo-kandy road a while back..no idea about the owner though..

ok ok.. since no one has given him a proper answer i will do it.. please dont go for a big body kit.. just go for a good aero dynamic kit.. depending on where u go, it will cost u around 100,000 to 150,000 with paint.. i can give u a place to try out but i cant advertise here..

your neons can be done though a lot of people.. but beware they break.. the cost it depedning on the feet.. 2 to 3 feet will cost u arund 5000 per piece with instlatiion..

a good 2K paint will put u back another 100,000 assuming u dont have corrosion in the car u are buying,, doubt that though..

Thick Wide body kit

Celica type Front Bumper and a rear bumper

Spoiler

Lambo doors (optional) - i think only Dumi##a does this at the momement. and u can convert ur 4 dr to 2 dr at his place..

2 mufflers (brumm brumm brumm) - i dont recomend doing this to a 4 cylinder normal engine.. but if u must u can do it again cant advertise if u want give me a call 0777335057

HID xenon headlamps - again 50,000 to 75,000 for a good coversion

underglow neon lights -

crystal break lights - no idea

Nice 16" alloy wheels - depending on the tyres u want again up 75,000

A two tone paint job with larg Stickers

interior

a pair of racing sets - no idea on this one

racing wheel - 5000

RPM gauge - 12,500 to 15,000 depedning on the brand..

Interior vinyl with some a custom paint job - this no idea.

hope this helps ur dreams..

Its getting difficult to keep track of sarcasm vs reality on this thread :lol: for sure mate .... alot took it wrong including you ...... :alc: anyhow don't think dumin## would do a great job with a exterior mod ..have seen his work and it looks like a big block of fyber fitted to your car though for lembo doors and body converting the guy is ok cos he is in the industry for a long time but i've seen some good mod's done by alot of other good ppl around dehiwala area ..... ;) and for interior theres a good guy around pelawatha area .... and for tuneups and other stuff we have our local doods racers edge at ja-ela and ZAkie at nugegoda and another guy at malabe who's also good .... for mufflers theres a dood in baddgana kotte ...who owns a blue color starlet GT for sound systems you can always try out kirulapone area and delkada area .....for good set of rims surely u have to try your luck at dehiwala hill street ... guess i'm not wrong on the places please do correct me if i'm wrong and about the prices i have no idea machang but at least you would need 1mil to do all what you want .....

i tihnk if i'm not mistaken i've seen a EK coupe around maharagama area once a black one .....cannot really remember was it a EK or a EG cos we were in such a hurry to buy some booze before the bar closed we never followed up on it ..

guess for a good 1.5-2mil mark machang u gan go for a subaru and do some crazy mod's on it and theres the posibility of making it perform better too

and as jadey said cynos is a good option too ..saw a few on AL adds guess on some theres nothing to be done cos the doods who owned it had the same mindset as yours mate ....

a personal advice machang alot of Eg8 owers recently has given a very bad name to the comunity with there rice mobiles by making a lot of serious accidents involving innocent ppl and getting alot of unwanted interest from the police ... so as a die hard honda fan and a petrolhead i don't mind ppl loving honda and moding it infact i encourage them to do so but ending up like a total moron behind the weel gives alot the impression that all honda drivers are like that and all petrolheads are rule braking careless bunch of huligans who must be stoped or fined when ever found .. so even though you end up buying some serious hot set of weels please drive polite cos every one has a responcibility to keep the srilankan streets enjoyable for many more petrol head to come

so best of luck on hunting ..... B)

Edited by kotte mafia

ace if your talking abt the black EG8 up for sale in Al add's ... damn thats a mouth waterin EG8 & suddenly i had the idea to come down and buy that and to drive it all day :jumping-smiley-013: looks like it's not riced and was owned by a genuine lover for honda ..it's sad to see such a good car ending up in the hands of a killer ricer ...

if my friend is really interested i guess it's a good deal for your money the owner has welspend his money on the car and has alot of tasty mod's guess u don't need to do a thing on it ...(if you really want u can repaint it with a cool body kit)

ace if your talking abt the black EG8 up for sale in Al add's ... damn thats a mouth waterin EG8 & suddenly i had the idea to come down and buy that and to drive it all day :jumping-smiley-013: looks like it's not riced and was owned by a genuine lover for honda ..it's sad to see such a good car ending up in the hands of a killer ricer ...

if my friend is really interested i guess it's a good deal for your money the owner has welspend his money on the car and has alot of tasty mod's guess u don't need to do a thing on it ...(if you really want u can repaint it with a cool body kit)

Well i'd rather be talking about the non rice- hot looking white one ha ha :rolleyes: .Yeah the black one is hot.Truely EGs are fun to drive.Do we have anyone disagree? I list ,buying an EG ,one of the essential 100 things to do before die.

MINIACE

that car is one of the nicer "Modified" eg's i've seen... but even that has its moments of lunacy, for example, the ad claims a turbo timer... now WHY would an NA car need one of those? <_<

Edited by Supra_Natural

Well i'd rather be talking about the non rice- hot looking white one ha ha :rolleyes: .Yeah the black one is hot.Truely EGs are fun to drive.Do we have anyone disagree? I list ,buying an EG ,one of the essential 100 things to do before die.

MINIACE

I think devinda would disagree there... vehemently too! :lol:

but you're right, a well sorted and unmolested EG is a very nice thing to drive..... Gearhead used to have a lovely, bone stock Dual Carb MX when he was in SL (still has it down here in fact) and I thoroughly enjoyed driving it, was VERy quick for an econobox.... he loved that car so much that he went to aussie and opted to buy the exact same thing!

ok no need to go into agreements on CIVICs guys some like it some don't ...what to do the world is like that and taste differs.. loved every single bit of time i had with my EG8 though where were no mod's done to it ... it was fast and was like high school love ... where u can easily crash and burn :angry-smiley-048:

ACE never saw a White one brother ... but if you guys recommend i'll go for even a bullock cart cos i kw i'm in good hands

Edited by kotte mafia

MINIACE

:lol: :lol: :grinning-smiley-004:

I think devinda would disagree there... vehemently too! :lol:

Gearhead used to have a lovely, bone stock Dual Carb MX when he was in SL (still has it down here in fact) and I thoroughly enjoyed driving it, was VERy quick for an econobox.

:mellow: oi remember what you did to my brake pads :lol: and remember all the crazy stuff we did with your 406? good old days eh :)

Edited by GearHead

MINIACE

+1

:mellow: oi remember what you did to my brake pads :lol: and remember all the crazy stuff we did with your 406? good old days eh :)

how could i forget? :lol: man it seems like only yesterday but it was nearly 3 years ago!! Good times man, good times :)

one of the essential 100 things u shoud not do before u die :P

Not that, but I mean, if you can't really think of 100 other things that you would like to do before dying that takes priority over buying a couple of decades old Japanese econobox, then you are seriously lacking in imagination.

ACE never saw a White one brother ... but if you guys recommend i'll go for even a bullock cart cos i kw i'm in good hands

there was a white one at king of the streets II last year. it was pretty neat and tidy (there are some pics on fb but i doubt the photographer would take it too kindly if i publish them) but i suspect it was a carb model cos it was quite slow.

Not that, but I mean, if you can't really think of 100 other things that you would like to do before dying that takes priority over buying a couple of decades old Japanese econobox, then you are seriously lacking in imagination.

I'm sure MiniAce means an EG6- which is one hell of a fun car to drive! so yes it will be in my 100 list :P

I have seen Minis EG and its very similer to gearheads X EG8, not the color, Honda EG8/Ek3's are gud cars, sohc boys has proven it before everyone wanted 2L's, but the issue is there are too many ricers go and fix every damn thing for their Hondas and think they own roads and no one can overtake them, also they think all the sport cars on the road are goin around looking for streer tacing, few months ago there was a discussion abt a Honda and the owner think two sripe paint on his hood increse HP