• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2nd Gen Crx As A Daily Runner? Help!!!

sharky

the most eono is single carb d15b.. hey dnt worry even if u buy dual carb will make it single small thing..yep MR "Z" its randils car( which was black ) was with susantha n he sold it 3 mnths back ,,new guy must hav got it back 2 gether..

• 4 weeks later...

Seems like the thread has gone dead, anyway I still haven't found a CRX within my budget in the ads, any info on the SiR version would be great, especially reliability, fuel economy etc. Saw a dual carb in the autolanka ads but the guy was asking more than 1 mil, seems a little too much for a 2nd gen. Especially when I saw a fully modded & tricked out del sol for abt 2 mil sometime back. Thanks for all the info guys, especially RacersEdge, I hope I find my CRX soon.......

my 1st advice mate dnt rush up whn u want to buy a 2 door honda ,u go on slow .aravinda silvas car is good but the neww owner asked 1mn as he thinks he's mor posh than great ara.. how abt a starlet gt.. cn get arnd 9-1mn 19-...got mo power mate.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey everyone, I just saw a CRX on autolanka ( See the ad )

the owner was asking 9Lakhs, a little overbudget for me. Is it worth it? Seems pretty stock... any replies will be greatly appreciated.

some people in this forum know the history of this particular cr-x personally...and would definately reccomend it...the owner used it as a daily runabout for some years.

some people in this forum know the history of this particular cr-x personally...and would definately reccomend it...the owner used it as a daily runabout for some years.

Indeed. This car has been with the current owner for quite some time and as far as i know he always took very good care of it. Will definitely be a good buy for anybody wanting a decent CRX

Thanks for the heads up, just a little overbudget though, looks like a pretty well maintained car. Have to check it out though, saw a sera fr just over 10Lakhs, so wondering whether to put in another couple of lakhs for that, even though I really want to try a Honda. Thanks for all the great advice and tips everyone, best forum around!

Thanks for the heads up, just a little overbudget though, looks like a pretty well maintained car. Have to check it out though, saw a sera fr just over 10Lakhs, so wondering whether to put in another couple of lakhs for that, even though I really want to try a Honda. Thanks for all the great advice and tips everyone, best forum around!

Dunno about the Sera mate... its a nice looking thing, but basically a cynos underneath, and that isnt really a very inspiring drive IMO. Anyway im sure you can do some bargaining for that CRX, will probably work out to be a better buy than the Sera which is kinda a "all show no go" sort of car.

Yikes it's just a Cynos?? I thought it had a Starlet GT turbo engine in it. Well I'll have to think abt the CRX....

oh ma god sera..just ae90 eng mate..it come from 88-90 smthng..n dont think of getting body parts..even mars dnt have them ha..just the two lambo style doors n no go...well that crx look good lot of ppl say its in good cnd.but price..up2 u mate.. <_< think wize n buy......

Yikes it's just a Cynos?? I thought it had a Starlet GT turbo engine in it. Well I'll have to think abt the CRX....

Yeah its a combination of Starlet and Cynos bits, but it has the 1.5L E series engine from the corolla... which is nice and economical and all, but not all that fun.

However it is worth mentioning here that the Turbo engine from the Starlet GT/Glanza V CAN be fitted to the sera with minimum fuss.