• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Madz I wanna know what IG means too???

Ig --> "Ignition" in shorten terms

Drive down Hotel road..put your shutters down...let the loud exhaust noise and ICE sound and the smell of Kotthu lead you there :lol:

MINIACE

haha well said miniace :)

bit ot....

hey gayan how do i join the honda club?...

.c u can join up whn we meet up on honda corner on 14th its gonna be the hottest corner with all the action ha Edited by RACERSEDGE

can anyone give me directions :( sadly I have no idea how to get to this place :(

I do roughly know Galle road, so if one can go from there... pls tell me how to get there :)

if your feeling adventerous, just go to the Cargills on Galle Road in Mount Lavnina just as you pass the Courts , Sleek Salon & the temple.

Park your car at Cargills, get some rope handy and you can repell yourself down over the side of the car park all the way down into the STC Jr. grounds :D

no ones done it before so i recon you'll be assured of making the grandest entrance on the day , providing you pull it off! :lol:

OK I know I'm gonna get shit from a lot of people for this post but anyway....... :rolleyes:

Just ask anyone in Mt Lavinia for the best school in Sri Lanka and you should find it easily :D

no no thats not going to work machan :lol:

all they'll do is point you north and ask you to drive over to Reid Avenue in Cinnamon Gardens :P

if your feeling adventerous, just go to the Cargills on Galle Road in Mount Lavnina just as you pass the Courts , Sleek Salon & the temple.

Park your car at Cargills, get some rope handy and you can repell yourself down over the side of the car park all the way down into the STC Jr. grounds :D

no ones done it before so i recon you'll be assured of making the grandest entrance on the day , providing you pull it off! :lol:

Actually, it has been done before :) Well, without rope.

all they'll do is point you north and ask you to drive over to Reid Avenue in Cinnamon Gardens :P

:lol: I knew that one was coming..........

oh hell no!!!...people are gonna end up at darly road looking for ignite..... :D

OK I know I'm gonna get shit from a lot of people for this post but anyway....... :rolleyes:

Just ask anyone in Mt Lavinia for the best school in Sri Lanka and you should find it easily :D

No seriously tho.... Machang Saturn come near the 'Lion Pub' in mt lavinia (on galle road to your right when coming from Dehiwala ) and turn down Hotel Road......This is the road that leads to Mt Lavinia Hotel.

Anyone in the area should be able to direct you if you pass it or summin.......

Oh and Madz I wanna know what IG means too???

So I should find 'lion pub' along galle road, and get on hotel road.. and this place is along that road? will do thanks

Edited by Saturn

So I should find 'lion pub' along galle road, and get on hotel road.. and this place is along that road? will do thanks

Yup...just come straight down the road...and well I assume some of the cars will be loud enough for you to follow the vibrations :P

TICKETS FOR IG-NIGHT CAN BE PURCHASED FROM AUTOLANKA.COM OFFICE NOW!!!!

Includes KOTHTHU of your choice + A Drink!

Tickets will be priced at Rs. 500/- before the event and Rs. 750/- at the gate

Interactive Software Solutions

No 12, Joseph Frazer Road,

Colombo-5 , Sri Lanka. [view map]

For more info call 071-4166665

:: Ig-Night Updates ::

Apart from the display of the various modified cars we have organized a good party so that the car owners + the spectators can enjoy themselves. Some well known DJ's from the clubs and radio stations will be spinning their music ranging from Hip-hop to techno. DJ Missy Flame will also come in as a guest artist and do her show and we will be getting down a DJ from Dubai to play for this show. Real FM is throwing in some DJ's from their station and ART TV will be there with there mobile unit to give live coverage of the show.

We have also organized some food stalls to be at this event which will offer a menu from BBQ chicken/sausages to Mongolian and other specialtie, And we hope that we can get all the car clubs in on this day to show off their cars and enjoy a great evening with your family and friends...!!

Tickets for this event can be purchased from Autolanka.com Office. Will update the other locations soon. That's all for the moment! Please spread the word guys. Call me on 071-4166665 or email [email protected] for more info.

Apart from the display of the various modified cars we have organized a good party so that the car owners + the spectators can enjoy themselves. Some well known DJ's from the clubs and radio stations will be spinning their music ranging from Hip-hop to techno. DJ Missy Flame will also come in as a guest artist and do her show and we will be getting down a DJ from Dubai to play for this show. Real FM is throwing in some DJ's from their station and ART TV will be there with there mobile unit to give live coverage of the show.

We have also organized some food stalls to be at this event which will offer a menu from BBQ chicken/sausages to Mongolian and other specialtie, And we hope that we can get all the car clubs in on this day to show off their cars and enjoy a great evening with your family and friends...!!

Tickets for this event can be purchased from Autolanka.com Office. Will update the other locations soon. That's all for the moment! Please spread the word guys. Ticket Hotline: 0114978878 email [email protected] for more info.

Tickets for this event can be purchased from Autolanka.com Office. Will update the other locations soon. That's all for the moment! Please spread the word guys. Ticket Hotline: 0114978878 email [email protected] for more info.

Tickets can be bought online at www.ticketslk.com and you can also get the tickets delivered to a place your prefer.

:-)

.c u can join up whn we meet up on honda corner on 14th its gonna be the hottest corner with all the action ha

No Mazda so far (trying trying) ...so will have to slide over to the Nissan corner or ......is there a LR corner perchance ?

Or can join the Honda corner in ma :angry-smiley-024: mean Honda machine ..... a 70 cc Chally lol. :rolleyes:

Ig-Night tickets are available at following locations:

AUTOLANKA.COM Office

No 12, Joseph Frazer Road

Colombo-5, Sri Lanka.

Tel- 0714166665

MOTOR WORLD

104, Galle Road,

Dehiwala, Sri Lanka.

Tel- +94-11-4202221

Adv#nce Car Audio

No. 7, Waidya Road,

Dehiwala, Sri Lanka.

Tel- 777797777

are there any classics coming?.....if so i can contribute as well...hopefully

lol...cos i think devinda and supra wont forgive me if i show up in the sol yet again :lol:

btw madz or someone please buy a ticket for me,i'll payback on the day

Edited by HelRazor

lol...cos i think devinda and supra wont forgive me if i show up in the sol yet again :lol:

machan Preveen has a ticket book with him so ask him to keep one for you as well, you can settle it on that day.

No Mazda so far (trying trying) ...so will have to slide over to the Nissan corner or ......is there a LR corner perchance ?

Or can join the Honda corner in ma :angry-smiley-024: mean Honda machine ..... a 70 cc Chally lol. :rolleyes:

don't worry, they'll show up.... a lady too..!

Yep we aren't going to forgive you.... :lol:

Guess minis will be showing up, and i will try to bring the green object along :)

TICKETS WITH MADZ..parking plenty mate....lot of new stuff wil come out with a giant movie screen??? keep guessing..so how may AUTOLANKA MEMBERS will participate?? shall we take a head count. :violent-smiley-030: honda club will join up with racersedge...mmm so its gonna be koththu time ha ha :angry-smiley-048:

We at Honda club will be meeting at Marine drive and then proceed to Mt. Lavinia. See you guys there. Also will there be tickets at the gate? OR do we need to call and book them before?

We at Honda club will be meeting at Marine drive and then proceed to Mt. Lavinia. See you guys there. Also will there be tickets at the gate? OR do we need to call and book them before?

Guys pls don't wait till the last moment...tickets at the gate will be sold at Rs.750/= so better to get the tickets before hand.

You can buy tickets from AUTOLANKA.COM Office, MOTOR WORLD, Adv#nce Car Audio or Online - www.ticketslk.com, there is Buy 5 tickets and Get 1 Free offer.