• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Ig-night :: - A Street Party With A Difference!

MADZ

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys pls don't wait till the last moment...tickets at the gate will be sold at Rs.750/= so better to get the tickets before hand.

You can buy tickets from AUTOLANKA.COM Office, MOTOR WORLD, Adv#nce Car Audio or Online - www.ticketslk.com, there is Buy 5 tickets and Get 1 Free offer.

Thanks for the info machan

We at Honda club will be meeting at Marine drive and then proceed to Mt. Lavinia. See you guys there. Also will there be tickets at the gate? OR do we need to call and book them before?

honda boys dont worry 3 ticket books with me .u can all buy when we meet up at marine drive(rs500/-) cos marlons its 750 @ gate.all honda club guys n honda owners plese note that all HONDAs will be meeting @ marine drive @ 5pm 4 a chat n phtos b4 hitting ig nite

plese note that all HONDAs will be meeting @ marine drive @ 5pm 4 a chat n phtos b4 hitting ig nite

Awww, you mean that RX8 that was in the pictures of the honda club event created on FB isn't welcome? :lol:

honda boys dont worry 3 ticket books with me .u can all buy when we meet up at marine drive(rs500/-) cos marlons its 750 @ gate.all honda club guys n honda owners plese note that all HONDAs will be meeting @ marine drive @ 5pm 4 a chat n phtos b4 hitting ig nite

Thanks for the info, Will be there by 5.00 pm. C ya

Wow..sure it sounds happening!! :alc:

BTW ladies free o somethin ;)

MINIACE

machan unfortunately not :)

We expect all the guys to be @ STC grounds at least by 4:30pm, coz we need to finish up competitions bit early and move to other interesting stuff B)

are there any classics coming?.....if so i can contribute as well...hopefully

lol...cos i think devinda and supra wont forgive me if i show up in the sol yet again :lol:

btw madz or someone please buy a ticket for me,i'll payback on the day

the both of you'll can dare to be different and try...

would be quite interesting to see how the rest of the 'party goers' take to em? :D

would be quite interesting to see how the rest of the 'party goers' take to em? :D

ahhh you just said out loud what i was worrying about.....

i do not think this partucular crowd will appreciate the 60 year old brit's charms and continue walking straight on past to the luminous coloured civic near by...or worse ask me what type of v-tec it has :lol:

so bearing in mind that old proverb "thané hatiyata ané" i'll have to come in da sol :D

i do not think this partucular crowd will appreciate the 60 year old brit's charms and continue walking straight on past to the luminous coloured civic near by...or worse ask me what type of v-tec it has :lol:

so bearing in mind that old proverb "thané hatiyata ané" i'll have to come in da sol :D

Why don't you bring a bike then?

Oh tut tut! where's the fun in that man? come on... im gonna bring the Spit probably anywaw... so c'mon, dare to be different! :lol:

cars bikes off roads minis its gonna be a carnival of vehicles.2 bad we miss speed boats ha ha as the sea is so close..

Edited by RACERSEDGE

machan unfortunately not :)

We expect all the guys to be @ STC grounds at least by 4:30pm, coz we need to finish up competitions bit early and move to other interesting stuff B)

machan madz...does the non-competitors get to park in the stc grounds as well?...or are there seperate parking for us :unsure:

Why don't you bring a bike then?

no dude...that's not gonna happen

Oh tut tut! where's the fun in that man? come on... im gonna bring the Spit probably anywaw... so c'mon, dare to be different! :lol:

ha!...easy for you colombo buggers to come a few miles to stc.....but for me it's gonna be one big adventure getting the old lady there :lol: ...and if she decides to get cranky in the middle of a saturday night,i'm done for

i've had it upto here *motions at forehead* with the general publics perception that "Fast" = "Honda" ignorance! <_<

...every random cogger who strikes up a conversation over the Z keeps asking me if its a freaking H----! :jumping-smiley-013:

wtf is that abt?! :(

& when i say Nissan , they think i'm messing with em! :blink:

machan madz...does the non-competitors get to park in the stc grounds as well?...or are there seperate parking for us :unsure:

...and if she decides to get cranky in the middle of a saturday night,i'm done for

don't worry about that - Peri , Madz & I all kinda stay in that neck of the woods so we should be able to come up with some solution if things get really hairy...

no machan non-competitors vehicles should be parked outside, there are plenty of parking available in that road.

guys we have a small issue....it seems that we are not allowed to sell booze inside STC grounds even at private events, which means the beer stall is out.

your just looking for comfort in numbers! :P

HE IS!....HE IS! :jumping-smiley-013:

and so am i :D

now now don't give him ideas!

do you really wanna see HellRazor in tight flashy coloured leathers?!?!

@HellRazor : ...sorry bro couldn't resists! :D

ado cheap shot ah! :lol: :lol: :lol:

and is that the mental picture you have of me riding??? :P .....i'll have you know that i look a little more dignified than that :lol:

don't worry about that - Peri , Madz & I all kinda stay in that neck of the woods so we should be able to come up with some solution if things get really hairy...

ah...that's good to know my brother ..maybe i can dump mine at ur place if she refuses to budge...hehe..u gotta have all ur bases covered if your taking out an old brit neda :P

thats sucks, so that means we have to park our scoobies on the road ?

if you have a modified scoobie and you are not putting it to competitions that sux even more buddy :)

coming back to your question yes Scooby, Evo, Skyline and other similar category vehicles can come in even you don't take part in competitions.

if you have a modified scoobie and you are not putting it to competitions that sux even more buddy :)

coming back to your question yes Scooby, Evo, Skyline and other similar category vehicles can come in even you don't take part in competitions.

thats awesome, but the problem is my scooby is born Stock ;)

Edited by GihanFX

MADZ what about our cars? if helrazor and me (and maybe milindu) bring classic cars, can we park em inside? cos i sure dont want to leave my car on the road!