• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazna Mortars Sucks

mazdauser1

Thats bullshit Dilesh. I ll take the same example you mentioned. Lets say we are going to a bakery to buy a loaf of bread, knwoing the avareage bread prices in sri lanka. A normal bakery sells a loaf of bread for 40 rupees, at some places its 45 and some places its 50, if you go to keels super, a loaf of bread will be sold at 80 rupees. knowing that you simply ask for a loaf of bread from this particular shop. If the mudalali guy says its 250 rupees (like what this Mazna guy did) its completely ok to ask the questoin where on earth did you buy the flour for this bread. Is it from heaven???

There are places like that, if they get to know they can pull your wisdom tooth, they will hapily do it, Dont try to whitewash this kinda places. They are a disgrace to the whole motor mechanic industry. :violent-smiley-099:

agree with corolla and ripper on this as white washing these guys saying the customer should known better is bull shit and will promote these sort of acts. And if this is to accept as a norm consumer affair authorities will not be needed anymore. I'm saying again this is ripping off and not business, however if customer perceives the value even after getting ripped off, still that's business coz exchange of value has taken place. But the moment the customer gets to know that he could've get the same value proposition by paying less that's not business anymore by the view of the customer. Why i'm stressing this coz i learnt my lesson the worst way by paying a hang type air con a staggering 18k back in 2004 to get to know this jubbilee junc place had the same unit for 5k then. I don't want anyone to pay that to learn a lesson and to make some buffoon rich

Edited by harshansenadhir

well, we wont goto a bakery but a loaf of bread and ask the baker how much did you buy the floor at... He quoted you a price to which you agreed, so you really cant complain. If he quoted you 9k earlier and after the repair asked for 24k that'd be ripping off...

So like the others say, the guys just doing his business.

Hmm...gotta disagree entirely...its hardly a case of getting the job done at cost, if someone over charges you, whether its for auto repairs or anything else for that matter, its a ripoff IMO. When you purchase a service you cant be expected to know all the cost details, so u expect a certain level of ethics. "the guys just doing his business" ? well for me personally, thats just a poor excuse.

Edited by jehan80

I've too had a prob with my A/c ( Mazda ) and needed it to be replaced. I checked with a few places in Dehiwala ( 4 to be exact ), and they all quoted between 20k & 24 k.

There is a place at Wattegedara (Bu*lion Auto AC). I did my Mazda AC repairs from there. They are good and reasonable. You need the contact details just drop me a maill ([email protected]). Ill send the contact details.

Who on earth is 'Mazna Motors' ? ... I wouldn't take my car to a place with a name like that in the first place..... :)

Anyway, it pays to do a bit of research and learn a bit about cars yourself rather than trust the word of self proclaimed 'Gurus'... some years back when I bought my first car, I too took it straight to a famous guy for repairs... learned the hard way and paid a lot of money to fix problems which never got fixed. The guy was even advising folks to replace one shock absorber at a time...... Found out that most of the time he had to bluff his way around because his mechanics were clumsy or inexperienced and were actually damaging his customers cars.

A lot of people put their trust in these Big Shots and do whatever they say... no questions asked, but they pay a heavy price for it.

I have been going to mazna motors for the past three years.so far i have not experienced anything bad.Specially since they know Mazda cars inside out i have received a very good service from them.

It is true they are expensive.But then you need to pay a price for that.Most of the parts i have put a genuine\original stuff so it makes long lasting stuff.unless your looking for cheap products then you need to drop in to a small scale garage set up where they try little things.

Every garage wants to do it the first time if not if the customer returns for the second attempt it is not profitable for them.

If the A/C replacement was charged 24k then surely the "warranty" must have been given.It is the responsibility of the car owner to ask for it before giving the car for repairs.

There is no point blaming garage people for our mistakes.Who would give a car for repairs with out asking for the cost unless if your foolish and don't have money and complain about it.

Most of us in the Mazda club we have received good service from Lalith's team.unless we can't pay for a good service we will not there.Type of people who go to Mazna motors look for genuine deals "not cheap" deals off the shelf.It is not the place for "window shoppers"

Just sharing our thoughts after 3 years of experience with the Mazda BJW and the Mazda Axela

Ok guys... I think you'll need to hold your horses for awhile...

Looking at the issue here, from both the customers point of view and Mazna Motors, my self and a few other have taken special interest in this case cos we have been recommending Mazna Motors to many people on this forum and would like to get to the bottom of this so called "rip off"

If he has actually ripped you off, we would to know about it, for everyone's benefit.

mazdauser1: If you can clearly answer the following, I believe we can conclude on where the issue is...

1. Did Mazna Motors issue you with a receipt for 24k you paid..? if yes please let us know.

2. Is there a warranty for the A/C cooler you bought..?

3. Was the A/C a brand new unit, or a second hand..?

The unit which is on offer for 9k is a second hand unit, cos I checked it out my self, today. Just for your info, I replaced my A/C cooler 4 months ago for 18k + labor + cost for gas.

I agree with Bugatti,

Good questions asked. Very very Diplomatic and realistic. I am sure people will not charge 24 k and just give a plain receipt with out a warranty. So it is best you do an impartial look in to this so it will be fair by both "mazna motors" and their "customers". And we all be professional and ethical end of the day with out just voicing our personal thoughts to gain other means.

1.Did Mazna Motors issue you with a receipt for 24k you paid..? if yes please let us know.

3. Was the A/C a brand new unit, or a second hand

"Freedom of expression is not the freedom of the wild ass"

Nothing/nobody’s perfect in this world

Having said that I too have to agree with Buagatti – Please be kind enough to let us know of the same – I would personally like to fix things right as a fellow Mazda user and cause I recommend this guy. However the last statement where U say the parts are not genuine is welll ….. BS – Sorry to be so blunt but u should know better as u have been going there for over 3 years.

To all the other who say that they will not come to Mazna motors – Are most welcome NOT to come - & No there’s nothing silly about the name of the Garage. This place specializes in Mazda Ford – though u get the usual Toyota’s , Nissans coming there too – Y u ask ???? Simply because they trust the guy. :angry-smiley-002:

Edited by mazdaspeed

Nothing/nobody’s perfect in this world

Having said that I too have to agree with Buagatti – Please be kind enough to let us know of the same – I would personally like to fix things right as a fellow Mazda user and cause I recommend this guy. However the last statement where U say the parts are not genuine is welll ….. BS – Sorry to be so blunt but u should know better as u have been going there for over 3 years.

To all the other who say that they will not come to Mazna motors – Are most welcome NOT to come - & No there’s nothing silly about the name of the Garage. This place specializes in Mazda Ford – though u get the usual Toyota’s , Nissans coming there too – Y u ask ???? Simply because they trust the guy. :angry-smiley-002:

woow now someones got there panties twisted

woow now someones got there panties twisted

GUYS i changed my ignition coils both from mazna motors and it cost me 26k brand new. i had a problem with one and lalith recomended to change both at the same time. i checked the price of the coils at rainbow motors and they said each is 18k. they also had the duppa for 9k each.

Ok guys... I think you'll need to hold your horses for awhile...

Looking at the issue here, from both the customers point of view and Mazna Motors, my self and a few other have taken special interest in this case cos we have been recommending Mazna Motors to many people on this forum and would like to get to the bottom of this so called "rip off"

If he has actually ripped you off, we would to know about it, for everyone's benefit.

mazdauser1: If you can clearly answer the following, I believe we can conclude on where the issue is...

1. Did Mazna Motors issue you with a receipt for 24k you paid..? if yes please let us know.

3. Was the A/C a brand new unit, or a second hand..?

The unit which is on offer for 9k is a second hand unit, cos I checked it out my self, today. Just for your info, I replaced my A/C cooler 4 months ago for 18k + labor + cost for gas.

Fair enough.. I think topic starter should answer these questions with proof... Don't if A/L forum members can help him if he was ripped off by Mazana motors. However if no answers for above questions we should not keep on letting Mazna guys down

Answers to the questions.

1.Did Mazna Motors issue you with a receipt for 24k you paid..? if yes please let us know.

[mazdauser1] No. The receipt was issued by the A/C repair guy. But the price was quoted by Lalith

[mazdauser1] They said 1 year.

[mazdauser1] It's a brand new unit.

Answers to the questions.

[mazdauser1] No. The receipt was issued by the A/C repair guy. But the price was quoted by Lalith

[mazdauser1] They said 1 year.

[mazdauser1] It's a brand new unit.

I don't see a reason why you should be complaining...

1. It was the A/C repair place that charged you 24k, and not Mazna Motors.

2. It's your right to negotiate the amount, and your fault for not doing so.

It's quite evident now, what went wrong here..

I rest my case..

I don't see a reason why you should be complaining...

1. It was the A/C repair place that charged you 24k, and not Mazna Motors.

2. It's your right to negotiate the amount, and your fault for not doing so.

It's quite evident now, what went wrong here..

I rest my case..

Yes Bugatti, thats true machan. I think Lalith is a very polite and reasonable guy (what he has provided).

"QUALITY PRODUCTS/SERVICES ARE BIT HIGH PRICE AND MUCH BETTER THAN RECON....." :)

Sniff sniff... I did smell sumthin fishy u know...

I always check da prices from As*iri, Ra*nbow etc before getting a job done.

Even experts can make mistakes. IMHO Ma*na is bit pricey for me. But I go there for the bushes n shocks.

What ever said and done u should know what u drive.

Sorry Doms forgot...... case closed.