• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ford Laser - Buying Advice

Ozone

Hi Everyone,

I have come across a a FORD laser 1.6ltr 2000 Model

Done 140,000 KM

AUTO

Full option

1.6ltr engine

Leather interior

body condition ok

1st owner - registered in 2004 or 2005

What do would be a good price to pay for this considering the market value of this car....

I'm comtemplating getting this to a Mazda 323 2000 AUTO 1.5ltr one.. (or maybe the mazda hatch)

would like you opinion to help me make up my mind

Regards

Ozone

It's a good car mate.. shares the same engine as the Mazda. Interior is the same too... only differences are cosmetic (front and rear)

The 1600cc DOHC should give you better power, compared to the 1500cc you are thinking of getting.

Edited by Bugatti

Hi Everyone,

I have come across a a FORD laser 1.6ltr 2000 Model

Done 140,000 KM

AUTO

Full option

1.6ltr engine

Leather interior

body condition ok

1st owner - registered in 2004 or 2005

What do would be a good price to pay for this considering the market value of this car....

I'm comtemplating getting this to a Mazda 323 2000 AUTO 1.5ltr one.. (or maybe the mazda hatch)

would like you opinion to help me make up my mind

Regards

Ozone

Mazda Hatch looks cool and little rare compared to sedan. Best thing is u don’t have to worry about parts as long as Bugatti is around. Since

damn there is a sudden influx of demand for Mazda and Fords (in AutoLanka). MFOCers i think you guys are doing a much better job marketing the brand than the local agent. time to give yourselves a pat on the back me think lol...

Someones got 2 do it... :rolleyes:

The ford is a good car – As said by Bugatti the engine and interior are common to the Mazda –

The lights & stuff are freely available

The price depends on the condition and how much it has done – since it’s done 140K – strongly recommend a timing belt change in 150K – just to be on the safe side – it’s going to set u back about 15- 18K with ORIGINAL stuff – don’t take corners with them.

On the promoting part - Thanks XXX

Yes it’s been picking up – besides the agents it would also help if the Mazda users took part in events and showed some support. Not just form the ones done by MFOC but even general shows such as the IG night etc…. We hardly get any Mazda 3’s/6’s participating