• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A Thrill Of A Bike, In A Car..?

Bugatti

oh boy yeah...was drooling all over the screen the first time i saw pics of those suckers about to be installed ...lol

I want a set for my r1 too :) those r only preferred mods I'm currently short of.

Thats my next target ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT?!?!? :o

tell me more! :blink:

hmmm wonder who else is gonna be in it? :huh:

i recon the following might make an interesting cast - :lol:

B.A - Ice Cube

Murdoch - Jim Carey

Faceman - Ben Affleck

&

Hannibal - George Clooney

They've confirmed the following :

Liam Neeson - Hannibal

Bradley Cooper - Faceman

Quinton Jackson - BA Barrakus (doesnt resemble Mt. T at all :( )

Sharlto Copley (district 9) - Mad Murdoch

Jessica Biel - Faceman's Ex GF & an Army General :D

Patrick Wilson (Night owl in Watchmen)- CIA Agent

and yeah feel sorry for the blokes who have never experienced "the ride"...as mr.t would say "I PITY THE FOOL!!!"...lol

I think there are so many who would love to try out, but scared of taking a spill. :D

This reminds me Top Gear Season 12x08 ( Vietnam Special) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Machan, for those of us who arent familar with Top Gear Season 12x08 ... could u pls elaborate ? :)

Just out of curiosity

Edited by shamitz

Liam Neeson - Hannibal

Bradley Cooper - Faceman

Nevermind the cast...I wanna see that van :jumping-smiley-013: ........Oh yeah and Jessica Biel too :D

Been tryin to get a scale model of the van for ages and never found one. :(

Liam Neeson - Hannibal

Bradley Cooper - Faceman

musta seen this pic

http://i1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/464/202...age-Jackson.jpg

Nevermind the cast...I wanna see that van :jumping-smiley-013: ........Oh yeah and Jessica Biel too :D

Been tryin to get a scale model of the van for ages and never found one. :(

a_team_van.jpg

this is what your looking for i take it - http://www.sella.co.nz/general/toys-models...s/corgi/4th888/

or better yet why not buy the real thing for $30,000 :) - http://www.theateamvan.com/

WHAT?!?!? :o

tell me more! :blink:

hmmm wonder who else is gonna be in it? :huh:

i recon the following might make an interesting cast - :lol:

B.A - Ice Cube

Murdoch - Jim Carey

Faceman - Ben Affleck

&

Hannibal - George Clooney

lol...good choices!

according to IMDB jim carrey was initially approached to play murdoch,so was woody harrelson(the guy who played galaxia the cross dresser from anger management)

lol...good choices!

according to IMDB jim carrey was initially approached to play murdoch,so was woody harrelson(the guy who played galaxia the cross dresser from anger management)

that guy seems whacked out enough to be Murdoch,but the he seems poddak too naaki for it i feel... :mellow:

i think i'll stick to the original :)

...& Snickers adverts! ROTFL :lol:

a_team_van.jpg

this is what your looking for i take it - http://www.sella.co.nz/general/toys-models...s/corgi/4th888/

or better yet why not buy the real thing for $30,000 :) - http://www.theateamvan.com/

Yup that be it he he........thanks for the links Dev. The items closed apparently.

would love one in 1:18 scale though......*sigh*

well i actually feel sorry for the bloke :) i doubt he has ridden a decent bike and ridden it well... especially like on long trips :)

his comments are pretty lame where he thinks speed, handling and win in ya face are the only things that a bike offers...

poor fellas :lol:

be fair to the poor fella dudes. With his bulky top heavy 6 foot I don't know how many inches frame he cannot even comfortably fit onto may bikes, except perhaps the largest of Harleys, let alone effectively riding one. So he's prone to be car-biassed all the time

even on some cool sports cars he looks out of place trying to fit his big bottom on the sporty recaro seat and crouching too see through the low windshiled line.

OK, I admit it.... most of the comments above came from my sheer jealosy over the man, whom I think is having the best job in the world :violent-smiley-099:

must take up on that offer you made sometime ago about your kawi! :)

never gone over 400cc :(

and yeah...bikes get you so much close to the "action" if that's the word... you have to lean in and out to every corner...your body is part of the chasis and suspension and you control how your machines handles with weight distribution etc etc... it's a lot more involved experience with your machine...

though some cars will get you somewhat close, no car will ever give the thrill a bike can give you...

and for car guys who haven't experienced that.... we truly feel sorry for you blokes :P

lol..come and visit kurunegala.. there are/were few 1000cc+ ducatis and bmws.........and one 2001 R1...lol...with lots of good old memories memories.....

Ahhh the age old car vs bike discussion...

Cars are crap... Bikes rule! ;)

I think the best way to describe this so a guy can understand:

Car is like getting a BJ

Bike is like hitting the third base

Former requires very little effort while the later is fully involved. They both have the plusses and minuses but hard to explain to someone who has no experience in one. Bike guys always say one has to experience a bike to know what it's like. Same hold true for a car if you're to explain to someone who's never driven/ridden in a car what it feels like.

In a car you have a protective shield around you and far far forgiving when you make a mistake. You are seated in a comfortable seat and very little effort is involved in operating it while being shielded from all the elements.

In a bike, it's a whole different story. Every mistake you make, you will pay with a lot of pain. You are fully involved in riding a bike fast. You are in the element and very little protection to keep you safe in an accident. I think the feeling that lot of the bikers are describing is the feeling of not having anything around you. You feel as though you're floating in air to a certain degree. The pucker factor is huge in a bike than a car.

They are both very exiting especially when you run them at the limit. They both offer a unique experience and once in a while you find a car that can out run most of the sport bikes. :)

Car is like getting a BJ

Former requires very little effort while the later is fully involved. They both have the plusses and minuses but hard to explain to someone who has no experience in one. Bike guys always say one has to experience a bike to know what it's like.

thy true words shall live on forever and ever...amen! :D

Car is like getting a BJ

Former requires very little effort while the later is fully involved. They both have the plusses and minuses but hard to explain to someone who has no experience in one. Bike guys always say one has to experience a bike to know what it's like. Same hold true for a car if you're to explain to someone who's never driven/ridden in a car what it feels like.

In a car you have a protective shield around you and far far forgiving when you make a mistake. You are seated in a comfortable seat and very little effort is involved in operating it while being shielded from all the elements.

In a bike, it's a whole different story. Every mistake you make, you will pay with a lot of pain. You are fully involved in riding a bike fast. You are in the element and very little protection to keep you safe in an accident. I think the feeling that lot of the bikers are describing is the feeling of not having anything around you. You feel as though you're floating in air to a certain degree. The pucker factor is huge in a bike than a car.

They are both very exiting especially when you run them at the limit. They both offer a unique experience and once in a while you find a car that can out run most of the sport bikes. :)

nicely put mate :)

good to have bikers here... :) long years ago my first thread on AL was on bikes...not a dog replied :P

nicely put mate :)

good to have bikers here... :) long years ago my first thread on AL was on bikes...not a dog replied :P

bow wow wow.

Missssssssssssssssssss maaaaaaaaaaaaaa bike.........................................................

waaaaahhhhhh

oops sorry that shud read as Bow wow bow