• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Le Sabre

Did you just say a GIRL DROVE A PRESEA???? f**k me sideways I'm starting to melt now.... KANDYAN YOU SAY?.... that's a multiple orgasm now... :violent-smiley-009: and that is a Refina.... Jesus christ... a lil bit CHUBBY YOU SAY?... My f**king goodness..... :smilie_liebe9: BUT I'm touched by the fact that you thought about me at that time, amongst a lot of things which you could have given thought LOL.... That sad part of the guy being in the passenger seat can be her brother :P lets assume like that.... :sport-smiley-003: I know another girl who drives a blue presea she is actually a friend of mine, that I'm not interested at :P .... But yeah seeing a girl driving a presea could be the best turn on ever.... *sigh* ... :speechless-smiley-004: and sadly I'm not from kandy so no she wont be my future wife :P

Now I'm starting to picture HER, her BROTHER and from another corner YOU peeping through your car window looking at her :P What a love triangle... :sport-smiley-004:

Thats not optimistic. One of my good friends from College married a Kandy girl. He lives in Wellawatte. I was bestman for the wedding also :D

Thats not optimistic. One of my good friends from College married a Kandy girl. He lives in Wellawatte. I was bestman for the wedding also :D

I very well know how the Kandyan girl drama goes... :P

I walked away from 2 kandyan girls without starting anything with them, after realizing I can't handle the heat coming from them :P

I very well know how the Kandyan girl drama goes... :P

I walked away from 2 kandyan girls without starting anything with them, after realizing I can't handle the heat coming from them :P

huh? What are you guys on about now? Who is in heat? And what Kandyan drama?!?

Saw the PreseaLover today around 7.30am, between Peliyagoda and Orugodawaththa. He was wearing a striped white shirt and was stalking a lorry :P

LOL you are right, why didn't you wave your hand or something? :P and what were you driving? :D

wonder how you figured out it was me, out of all the presea's :P

few lorry drivers were pissing me off, but wasnt stalking LOL :P

LOL you are right, why didn't you wave your hand or something? :P and what were you driving? :D

wonder how you figured out it was me, out of all the presea's :P

few lorry drivers were pissing me off, but wasnt stalking LOL :P

I was behind you in another lane for the most part. Your spoiler, the Refina badge, the GI number and of course the colour gave it away :P

No no it doesnt change anything... I asked so coz you were very inquisitive on that topic :)

Ah! Well I want to know what the big deal is with girls from Kandy, and in paticular this 'heat' you speak of? Come on lover-boy spill the beans. But please keep it PG! I don't want glory details: Just tell me why girls from Kandy would be any different from the girls who have roots in Colombo? Edited by Kavvz

Hahahaha I wish.... but No,... see there is this aunty who I see most of the days driving a presea infront of my office, but I don't do nothing, I just look and wait, so you are wrong :D

lol Ah! You just get your perve on at this Aunty do you? You just look and wait? Or look and hope? ;)

LOL do I look like a pervert to you? :P

The aunty is better off alone boy

Just pulling your leg old chap. Besides, I'd lie if I claimed not have had a bit of a perve here and there myself...Okay, okay, so shape and all. You're not a perve. We are / I am the perve(s)- But now what's all this fuss about Kandy girls?

Edited by Kavvz

Just pulling your leg old chap. Besides, I'd lie if I claimed not have had a bit of a perve here and there myself...Okay, okay, so shape and all. You're not a perve. We are / I am the perve(s)- But now what's all this fuss about Kandy girls?

lol forget it..... It's inexplicable yo... they are kinda different to colombo one's... i found it hard to handle them... I don't let myself get attached to anything I'm not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat, when i feel the heat around the corner... so around them, the heat was always around the corner...

its funny how a thread about Presea's is gonna end up with kandyan girls :P

Edited by PreseaLover

Am I following a presea thread or something like a dating forum? :speechless-smiley-003:

PreseaLover's whole life is a dating forum! [He spends half his time chasing women (preferable from Kandy I gather) who drive / or are in someway affiliated to Presea's and half his time admiring his one true love: His Presea.]

Bugger's a hopeless case. On valentines day I'm think I'm going to spend him a quart of motor oil with a picture of Ariana Grande standing next to a Presea on it. He'll either pour it into his car, dry hump it or stick it up on his mantelpiece and admire it...Either way it should be good for a laugh !!

Edited by Kavvz

PreseaLover's whole life is a dating forum! [He spends half his time chasing women (preferable from Kandy I gather) who drive / or are in someway affiliated to Presea's and half his time admiring his one true love: His Presea.]

Bugger's a hopeless case. On valentines day I'm think I'm going to spend him a quart of motor oil with a picture of Ariana Grande standing next to a Presea on it. He'll either pour it into his car, dry hump it or stick it up on his mantelpiece and admire it...Either way it should be good for a laugh !!

Ouch kavvz... :sad-smiley-067:

Ariana Grande? eeeeeya...

Ah you don't know my taste so let me tell ya..... A picture of Sharon Stone or Madeleine Stowe would do :smilie_liebe9:;)

If not, a gang picture of these two including Ashley Judd and Gillian Anderson would be cool to ;)

Ouch kavvz... :sad-smiley-067:

Ariana Grande? eeeeeya...

Ah you don't know my taste so let me tell ya..... A picture of Sharon Stone or Madeleine Stowe would do :smilie_liebe9:;)

If not, a gang picture of these two including Ashley Judd and Gillian Anderson would be cool to ;)

lol! k will keep that in mind ;) But I must say you DO have an aunty-course thing going on, all the women you named are pretty old! Eg. Sharon Stone Madeleine Stowe are both 57 / 58! And Ashley Judd and Gillian Anderson are almost 50 :D

Edited by Kavvz
  • Like 1