• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Foxhill 2010

miniace

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right CP, I got confused between the two. I wonder if Udesh will be driving the same E2 that Sajith ran at Fox Hill a few years ago.

i think thats the car. i recently saw it at Narammal at Sajitha's shop the car was stripped into pieces & being worked on. i think they were prepping it for foxhill

I thought that was a WRX4. the conversion kit was certainly WRX4 when it was for sale & also displayed at the Motor Show. i guess once fitted to a car it turns into a STI5 RA

Sorry bout that, my mistake. Its got a STi 5 engine and gearbox. :) Hence why I got mixed up..

Edited by virensti

Sad news about the most talked about EVO in SL...Thank God for miraculously saving the star driver! Lets not talk much and hope and pray that EVO will be repaired and be back in action soon...

MINIACE

What exactly happened and who is it?? If it is alright to post that is.

good news that the driver is fine..

all set n sounds hot..all HONDA CLUB members will be goin together n booked a place too so anyone joining can contact ravi Dumi##a or kasun or thilina for mo info

thanks. according to dd's site... sigiriya track is roughly 140k from colombo....and foxhill is roughly 190k

for the 09 races we left colombo at 5am and reached sigiriya around 7am...

since the roads would be lot windy and difficult i'm assuming this will be around a 4hr drive???

say if one leaves colombo at 3 or so...can you hit the track before 8?

I'm gonna ride my 250 on 17th early morning to Foxhill and planing to back on the same day. Wish me luck coz I know you also a good rider. :)

quote- haritha perera on sajith wijewardena's accident. 'I don't think he had much control as he went into the tire barriers'

Props to channel eye for the coverage though

Another gem: 'i was looking forward to keen battle between Aravinda and Pasindu, but that may not happen now as Pasindu will be psychologically effected' Haritha after the 1600 event :P

Edited by Elvis_Pil

quote- haritha perera on sajith wijewardena's accident. 'I don't think he had much control as he went into the tire barriers'

Props to channel eye for the coverage though

Another gem: 'i was looking forward to keen battle between Aravinda and Pasindu, but that may not happen now as Pasindu will be psychologically effected' Haritha after the 1600 event :P

There were some spectators eating & haritha asks the other guy "what do u think they are eating???? noodles"