• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fuel Saver

Uditha88

All members on the list I replied to Mr Az Post informing that I will not comment on any more on fuel saves. I only gave what I have heard about what is happening in Srilanka to my knowlege.

If few idiotic members on this list who cannot understand English want to antagonize me.

like Mr Delish they can write rubbish. For This foolish member I will not Reply in my last post I have mentioned my conclusion of them That. few members trying to drag this thread by insulting me.

I am not requesting any funds to experiment Fuel savers I do experiment every thing with my funds

By writing unnecessary things I write again.

I am reminded the famous saying Dogs may bark Caravan passes.

Sir,

He was not talking rubbish or being foolish. He was just doing a favour for most of the forum users by summarising the meaning of most of your posts and your understanding about automobiles into 3 key points. :)

Thank you,

GearHead.

Edited by GearHead

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir,

He was not talking rubbish or being foolish. He was just doing a favour for most of the forum users by summarising the meaning of most of your posts and your understanding about automobiles into 3 key points. :)

Thank you,

GearHead.

Sir,

You are a another similar person I wrote in my last Post.

Wijesinghe.

Sir,

You are a another similar person I wrote in my last Post.

Wijesinghe.

care to explain on what basis you came into that conclusion?

I was simply giving valuable information to other forum users about your beloved fuel saver. So according to your expert knowledge my post should be classified as a rubbish post which doesn't provide any useful information. Pls do read your own post before you press 'add reply' button... :punish2:

Edited by GearHead

care to explain on what basis you came into that conclusion?

I was simply giving valuable information to other forum users about your beloved fuel saver. So according to your expert knowledge, my post should be classified as a rubbish post which doesn't provide any useful information. Pls do read your own post before you press 'add reply' button... :punish2:

GH... you are wasting your precious time with this... :)

AS I said to him before, I will put saltwater in my car before I put any fuel savers he recommends.... I will smash my windscreen with a brick before I let him fix any scratches on it.

GH... you are wasting your precious time with this... :)

AS I said to him before, I will put saltwater in my car before I put any fuel savers he recommends.... I will smash my windscreen with a brick before I let him fix any scratches on it.

When would this person understand that this world is not full of jokers & idiots like himself..oh well, i guess some people are born to this world like that.. :lol:

Edited by GearHead

All members on the list I replied to Mr Az Post informing that I will not comment on any more on fuel saves. I only gave what I have heard about what is happening in Srilanka to my knowlege.

If few idiotic members on this list who cannot understand English want to antagonize me.

like Mr Delish they can write rubbish. For This foolish member I will not Reply in my last post I have mentioned my conclusion of them That. few members trying to drag this thread by insulting me.

I am not requesting any funds to experiment Fuel savers I do experiment every thing with my funds

By writing unnecessary things I write again.

I am reminded the famous saying Dogs may bark Caravan passes.

Its funny you should say that because in your case it looks as if the dogs are minding their own business and the Caravan has left the road and upturned into a ditch.

Its funny you should say that because in your case it looks as if the dogs are minding their own business and the Caravan has left the road and upturned into a ditch.

ditto that.. :sarcastic_hand:

and Mr. Sylvi,

not everyone posts against your ideas/posts are idiotic or trying to antagonize you, I'm sure they have better things to do in their lives than spending 6 hrs on internet or trying to antagonize you, if you say so. Further, if you cannot bear the generation difference, writing styles, blunt criticism by all means you can stay pulled. This aint a bow down community only at someone’s age but the level of intellectual

@S_N:

hahahahaaa!!!!! Awesome stuff! so short, yet so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

@Gearhead:

machan, you have to understand the rules of the game. If you agree with him you are "dear link gentle sir". If you remotely even hint that all that he said id utter bullcrap all hell breaks loose on you...

But seriously, i dont think anyone has ever gone to town for a single product like this before.. "Its extroooooodinary....." (~Blinky Bill)

Sorry i had to quote a character from back in my day (sorry only goes back to early 90s), couldnt go back to the era of King Edward II. :D

Edited by Dilesh

FYI Mr.Wijesignhe one of my friends actually did try a fuel saver that he bought from Abance on his 99 lancer.This was atleast four years back and as this thread was getting very interesting i sent him an email yeateday and asked him about it. As expected his email had several F-words right before the word 'fuel saver'. So I take it that buying a fuel saver is basically money down the drain. :sarcastic_hand:

2 years ago while I was pursuing the idea of fitting a nano saver in my car, I called Mr. Lal Alawatte who was the agent for it at that time, and he told me it works, but I was skeptic & continued with some research & figured out that it does not work.

Alawatta and nano-saver linked together? A rare case where two entities and their reputations help define each other even more clearly :D

oh yes, this was at least 4 or 5 years ago. Even saw him on tv in some advertisements. :blink:

I have been to his garage once and he tried to sell me some engine oil additive called ##### for something like Rs.1200. I said no thanks and walked away:bye:.

However, he wasn't very pleased when i asked him why famous engine oil manufacturers wouldn't use these additives in their oils. Oh well... :rolleyes:

These so-called engineers would even recommend water as a substitute for engine oil if they can gain something out of it.

Edited by GearHead

Your English ain't that perfect either, "nor mine" (flaws here and there) :Pstupidity%20internet.jpg

Sir,

I think you are writing out of topic.Not about Automobiles.

It is better to start teaching perfect English writing by ShanaX to this Forum Members. Instead of about Automobiles.

AS you have my Question in my English knowledge,

Please understand English is a link language in the world most people use for Business.

We Srilankans Embrace English after British made this Pearl of the Indian ocean a British colony.

I have read lot of other members do mistakes in writing to this forum. I never pointed out them.

I expect honorable members to be within the topic.

Wijesinghe

Sir,

I think you are writing out of topic.Not about Automobiles.

It is better to start teaching perfect English writing by ShanaX to this Forum Members. Instead of about Automobiles.

AS you have my Question in my English knowledge,

Please understand English is a link language in the world most people use for Business.

We Srilankans Embrace English after British made this Pearl of the Indian ocean a British colony.

I have read lot of other members do mistakes in writing to this forum. I never pointed out them.

Wijesinghe

Looking at this does realize me this.

Even though I highly disagree with Wijesinghe on his comments on fuel server and windscreen issue came up again on this thread which i believe rip off as well, i can understand and empathize why he keep on posting these comments which simply does not add much value addition (at least to most of them) but just quoting same post again and again and getting in to trouble by commenting about un known things.

Comparing his age and things he says may be he was an expert for his time which is 60s late 80s, now which we known as "Maka Bass". And human nature is such that once you past your 60s it is highly unlikely that you will refuse all the good old things/concepts/maka bass work and what ever you called it, that those are wrong and accept the fact that I am out of the game.

But I am sad to see how our so called educated, affluent, smart,etc gentleman react to him. Lot of insult is done and cover them selves using the word called sacasm. To me this is not sarcasm but just lack of class and dignity.

P.S IMHO only. And not applies to all of you.

Edited by MkX

Looking at this does realize me this.

Even though I highly disagree with Wijesinghe on his comments on fuel server and windscreen issue came up again on this thread which i believe rip off as well, i can understand and empathize why he keep on posting these comments which simply does not add much value addition (at least to most of them) but just quoting same post again and again and getting in to trouble by commenting about un known things.

Comparing his age and things he says may be he was an expert for his time which is 60s late 80s, now which we known as "Maka Bass". And human nature is such that once you past your 60s it is highly unlikely that you will refuse all the good old things/concepts/maka bass work and what ever you called it, that those are wrong and accept the fact that I am out of the game.

But I am sad to see how our so called educated, affluent, smart,etc gentleman react to him. Lot of insult is done and cover them selves using the word called sacasm. To me this is not sarcasm but just lack of class and dignity.

P.S IMHO only. And not applies to all of you.

Sir,

The bast answer I can Write for your post.

Maka bass is no more in this Paradise island I am THE LIVING YAKA BASS.

Wijesinghe.

Wijesinghe

No, I quoted this part from your post, "If few idiotic members on this list who cannot understand English want to antagonize me." Besides members of the list are actually trying to express their own view regarding "Fuel Savers", so am sure most who expressed their views here, do understand your English and are not idiots.

Sir,

The bast answer I can Write for your post.

Maka bass is no more in this Paradise island I am THE LIVING YAKA BASS.

Wijesinghe.

LOL no offence to you, I know a bass guy by the name "Yaka Bass", but I bet it isn't you :D

And about the topic, as majority say, Fuel savers should be not worth it (I haven't tried though). Because there many other factors which affect fuel economy which most overlook. I guess one should fix those first and see the outcome rather than "patching" other problems with "piggybacks". There are sites/forums which specialize in fuel economy related stuff. eg: http://ecomodder.com/, http://www.gassavers.org/