• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Levin/sprinter Trueno Ae85/86

JadeyBlitzen

I'll take the pop-up lamps of the AE86 any day!

+1 mate i too take the old ae86 any day over new one i all ways want a ae86 or at least a ae85 in my life i love those cars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
sorry for the bump

so there is only 1 ae86 trueno in this country ?? i saw a 17- red car in kandy is it the same ae86 as this

afaik there are 3 red ae85's in kandy no ae86

Never seen a legit AE86 in SL. There was one with AE85 book, but thats also taking a different direction now. No longer in AE86 spec.

There is 1 panda AE86 coupe here.

i have seen 2 in kandy red & white, white one belongs friend on mine but its not the one which Schiffer refering on OH...

there are 2-3 white ones here mate.

even i am surprised of how many trueno's i've seen lately in kandy. 2 of the red trueno's belongs to some friends and one of them a hatchback was sold weeks ago

and there is a red ae85 levin near suduhumpola

there are 2-3 white ones here mate.

even i am surprised of how many trueno's i've seen lately in kandy. 2 of the red trueno's belongs to some friends and one of them a hatchback was sold weeks ago

and there is a red ae85 levin near suduhumpola

I've checked that Levin 16-1934.

how was it?

i couldn't take a closer look at it.

It was reaining heavily when I saw it on my way to Kundasale. Front bumper had a collision and one side light n parking light was missing. Paint was not the best. Could not clearly inspect the interior. Owner was called "Nuwan"...