• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Starting Problem Mitsubishi L300

wug

Question

I bought a Mitsubishi L 300 last friday. When i comming to home my vehicle stop due to battery over charge. so i change the batterry acid and start again. After few hours my engine stop. so i checked with gurage they change the diesel filter and told me to change the starter motor. Last sunday i change the starter motor and start. It start. But IN the night my batterry is charge less. So i charged it again and try to start but its not start. motor is working but doesent start. Im very upset becoz i bought this in friday. What i do now? please help me friends..

8 answers to this question

Hi Dude

Dude I think you didn't have any problem with starter motor,how did you get to know whether your battery is overcharged

do you have voltage meter or ammeter , i guess you either had a problem with your battery(weak battery) or your alternator did not charge the system properly.

Thanks

Regards

sumith

I bought a Mitsubishi L 300 last friday. When i comming to home my vehicle stop due to battery over charge. so i change the batterry acid and start again. After few hours my engine stop. so i checked with gurage they change the diesel filter and told me to change the starter motor. Last sunday i change the starter motor and start. It start. But IN the night my batterry is charge less. So i charged it again and try to start but its not start. motor is working but doesent start. Im very upset becoz i bought this in friday. What i do now? please help me friends..

Your engine just stopped/died while driving? . If you push (if manual :D )does it start ?Get your engine checked out for compression

I checked starter motor with garage and its not working. so i change it. I change my battery but engine doesn't start.

It start only one time.

Hi WUG

Is the starter motor cranks the engine now ? or not at all ?

If you can provide the more details, like your model year

whether it is petrol or diesel and whether it is carb model of efi etc would be easy for any body

answer your question.

Thanks

Regards

sumith

Edited by Sumiya

Sounds like you have a charging system fault,

Take it to a reputed auto electrical garage, You might have to recharge the battery to drive again, preferably on low charge over night,

You may have a prob with the alternator or regulator .

Good luck!

Edited by Twin Turbo

9 hours ago, Darryel Rampersad said:

LD 300 diesel having trouble to start how to fix

You'll have to tell us some more about the issue you are having if you want some suggestions buddy as there are no 'Eliyantha White' type characters here to give u magical answers. 

However, if you describe the issue you are having in depth, you might get a decent reply...

1. For example does the starter motor engage? 

2. Are you having the engine turn over but not engage when cold, but does it start easily when the engine is warm 

etc...

Edited by Kavvz