• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Saw A Jag Xk 2007 Convetrtable!!!

supernova

Guys i don't knw if u you'll hve seen the Jaguar XK 2007 convertable here in SL...

i saw it near Town Hall.....it was a beautiful car!!!

Had a nice number plate too..KD-6***

I tried to take sum pics...but couldn't get any clear ones cus i was driving..

http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0245ph0.jpg

I saw it too,in front of MC,personally i think it's just a cheap DB9 copy.

I saw it too,in front of MC,personally i think it's just a cheap DB9 copy.

Ahhhhh so that’s Y I thought some 1 had another DB9 cus it looked a bit like it from the front.

It’s home is in Colombo 3- near Suriya I was going through the road when suddenly saw a part of the grill – quickly slammed on the brakes to get a proper look but has passed the door which was been close by a huge bloke who gave me quire a stern look as if to say “what the hell are U looking at “ :D

Yes lucky guy - B)

It looks like the DB9 as the same designer did it. While they are both beautiful cars IMHO he's looks increasingly like a one trick pony. DB7, Vanquish, DB9 and the new XK8..... Out of the lot I'll take the Jag though as its a lot cheaper than the Astons. Lighter too.

Ahhhhh so that’s Y I thought some 1 had another DB9 cus it looked a bit like it from the front.

It’s home is in Colombo 3- near Suriya I was going through the road when suddenly saw a part of the grill – quickly slammed on the brakes to get a proper look but has passed the door which was been close by a huge bloke who gave me quire a stern look as if to say “what the hell are U looking at “ :D

Yes lucky guy - B)

machang the same thing happened to me when I saw that red NSX the first time,nearly had a heart attack. :o

machang the same thing happened to me when I saw that red NSX the first time,nearly had a heart attack. :o

To be honest... I only had that feeling when I saw the Lotus Esprit. Such a presence on the road.