• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Economical Car??

dhejasvini

I think the best economical car would be one of the hybrids now..

Actually, the most economical vehicle there is now a Lumala bicycle... ;)

Get one and your petrol woes will fade away.

Edited by VVTi

Actually, the most economical vehicle there is now a Lumala bicycle... ;)

Get one and your petrol woes will fade away.

i agree with you VVTi its has no emission easy to maintain and it's good for your health because it give you the mostly needed exercising. lot's of car owners dont get exercising they need riding a car. :P

Edited by nexus

guys please help me to find a good economical manual car..i dont care about resale value much coz im gonna run that for at least 3-4 yrs \...

my pics are

lancer ck2

civic eg8

nissan presea

nissan pulsar

pls help...need ur valuable comments

Out of your selection EG8 is most economical but definitly it is not the most economical.

Hi,

I would suggest to buy a Dihatsu Charade G101S.The one I had (1 litre 3 cylinder diesel non turbo)did 30 km/l(tested).Very easy to maintain.Engine holds only 3liters of oil.Oil filter was only Rs.350.I used that car for 12 long years.I was the 2nd owner.Now I own a turbo diesel.It does little less on fuel,but very powerful.I have raced even with Monteros.Finding a car in good shape nowadays is a problem but not impossible.Be patient.

Kal

Hi,

I would suggest to buy a Dihatsu Charade G101S.The one I had (1 litre 3 cylinder diesel non turbo)did 30 km/l(tested).Very easy to maintain.Engine holds only 3liters of oil.Oil filter was only Rs.350.I used that car for 12 long years.I was the 2nd owner.Now I own a turbo diesel.It does little less on fuel,but very powerful.I have raced even with Monteros.Finding a car in good shape nowadays is a problem but not impossible.Be patient.

Kal

:rolleyes::blink:

I think the Honda city is good as well. It does abt 14Km/l . Any way its a honda with a v tech engine, u get a english number sedan for that price. Only thing its a thai production and its not comfortabale. I am talk of the YOM 2000 or 2001 model.

I thought the City was reserved for the export version and was mainly made in India and the Fit Aria which was JDM was made in Thailand?

BTW happened to see the latest version of the City parked at Arpico and it looked pretty darn good

Edited by Rebel

I thought the City was reserved for the export version and was mainly made in India and the Fit Aria which was JDM was made in Thailand?

BTW happened to see the latest version of the City parked at Arpico and it looked pretty darn good

City - India

Fit Aria - Japan

Yes. New Honda city looks excellent. They have changed it a lot.

I see its shape related to Mazda 3

Edited by Uditha88

• 2 weeks later...