• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid Maintanence

rover

It's threads like this that make me thankful for driving a 17 year old vehicle (our family having owned it for 13 of those years) with which the biggest issue I've had to date were the gremlins in the a/c.

+1 and clap clap.

Nothing beats these 17 year old 'scrap heaps'... :)

Both of mine have issues hat I have come to be at peace with. They don't bother me, and I don't bother them... :)

• Like 1

Well, thank you Sir, atleast I have google to help me educate myself for free. I don't have a rich daddy who can spend for my education abroad.

While I don't have a rich daddy to spend for my education abroad either, how is that related to the conversation?

Anyway you should improve your google skills. It seems you couldn't see that 87 octane in the U.S. is the same as 9 octane here. Poor googling skills for a google expert.

While I don't have a rich daddy to spend for my education abroad either, how is that related to the conversation?

Anyway you should improve your google skills. It seems you couldn't see that 87 octane in the U.S. is the same as 9 octane here. Poor googling skills for a google expert.

It is very relevent. You know why.

And about the Octane number, I admit my mistake and later corrected it.

And Can you prove that SL fuel stations are displaying the RON? In the U.S it's the PON which is displayed. Now don't go through google to find the answer, just give me a straight forward answer from your knowledge. The clock is ticking.... tick....tock...

Edited by rover

It is very relevent. You know why.

And about the Octane number, I admit my mistake and later corrected it.

And Can you prove that SL fuel stations are displaying the RON? In the U.S it's the PON which is displayed. Now don't go through google to find the answer, just give me a straight forward answer from your knowledge. The clock is ticking.... tick....tock...

There's nothing to prove or google, dumba##. It's common sense that 87 octane in the U.S. does not equal to 87 octane here since we use a different measurement method.

And Can you prove that SL fuel stations are displaying the RON? In the U.S it's the PON which is displayed.

we (at least some of us) knew it was RON but how are we supposed to prove that the 90/95 displayed is RON and not PON?

anyone seen a shed displaying "RON 90"???

we (at least some of us) knew it was RON but how are we supposed to prove that the 90/95 displayed is RON and not PON?

anyone seen a shed displaying "RON 90"???

Since our JD friend could not find the answer, thought to give a call to a friend of mine at CPC refinery division. He said the petrol at our cepetco sheds are 90 RON and 95 RON.

So that clears everything I guess.

And what would those 17 year vehicles be, may I ask? :jumping-smiley-013:

1997 BMW 523i and a 1996 Alfa 164 3.0 V6 Super.... very eco friendly... ;) Both average about 4-7 kmpl

Not exactly 17 but getting there.

What's yours?

Since our JD friend could not find the answer, thought to give a call to a friend of mine at CPC refinery division. He said the petrol at our cepetco sheds are 90 RON and 95 RON.

So that clears everything I guess.

Listen dumba##. It's like talking to a wall with you. We don't live in the U.S. so we don't use the PON numbers. It's a fact. There's no need for me to call people up and prove it. It's a known fact, not some kind of secret. I'm sorry you got another hybrid owner's private parts in your rectum, but you need to stop this useless argument. The fact it you were wrong to begin with and I pointed it out. Now you went back and changed it and want to act like it ever happened. Just admit that you are googling things and would not know a thing about cars if not for google.

Listen dumba##. It's like talking to a wall with you. We don't live in the U.S. so we don't use the PON numbers. It's a fact. There's no need for me to call people up and prove it. It's a known fact, not some kind of secret. I'm sorry you got another hybrid owner's private parts in your rectum, but you need to stop this useless argument. The fact it you were wrong to begin with and I pointed it out. Now you went back and changed it and want to act like it ever happened. Just admit that you are googling things and would not know a thing about cars if not for google.

Yes I'm a wall. Don't try to bring it down.because you can't. Now run along to your rich daddy's little workshop and do some panel beating if it makes you feel good. thanks. bye.

Edited by rover

Yes I'm a wall. Don't try to bring it down.because you can't. Now run along to your rich daddy's little workshop and do some panel beating if it makes you feel good. thanks. bye.

I would rather be beating panels that sitting on my ass googling things like you. I think you are late for your circle jerk ewith your hybrid buddies. Thanks. Bye.

I would rather be beating panels that sitting on my ass googling things like you. I think you are late for your circle jerk ewith your hybrid buddies. Thanks. Bye.

It appears you are a big fan of circle jerking. May i ask why?

And what do you call this.Foogling?

Thats calkled finding a chart to help better answer my question. Unlike yourself my knowledge of cars doesn't center around google.

So how was the weekly hybrid-fan-boys circle jerk?

Edited by jdnet