• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alfa Lovers...

ferrarif50

Good news to alfa lovers! Theres a new agent for alfa, fiat, maserati and abarth in SL now, a company called ITMC. the website does not have much info. but at least contact info is available.

http://italianmotorcar.com/

hope they bring the wonderful Giulietta to SL(although expected to be quite expensive) such a lovely exterior of the car that even a ferrari driver would bother to slow down and have a glance at a Giulietta.

hope they bring the wonderful Giulietta to SL(although expected to be quite expensive) such a lovely exterior of the car that even a ferrari driver would bother to slow down and have a glance at a Giulietta.

Holy smokes thats one sexy car ,and I was wondering what i saw in kolpetty was a new version of the 147.

As a matter a fact if there are no other alfa's with the same head light structure ,I can say that I saw a Giulietta. It was amazing,and was travelling wrong side near lucky plaza.

Are there any Brera`s over there at all? A Black Brera is pure sex on wheels me thinks, in fact that`s the first car im going to grab when i win the lottery..!

Yes, there is a gun metallic (or similar colour) car in Colombo. Have seen it several times

Are there any Brera`s over there at all? A Black Brera is pure sex on wheels me thinks, in fact that`s the first car im going to grab when i win the lottery..!

yes.. both of them were on Sunday times yesterday along with the article.

I agree its a great looking car outside and in, but is apparently a tad heavy and relatively under powered I hear...

unlike the alfa's of yester years they have good 2nd hand values at least in UK and i don't think now you can source 2nd hand alfas for dirt cheap.

i was riding in my friend's diesel giulietta, we even reached 115MPH in the motorway (yes 45MPH above the limit), i was surprised by the refinement and the punch in even the diesel model. looks like fiat group have a very decent engine line-up right across now.

the only let down of giulietta is the appalling dash board. the leather seats and the color combinations were very nice though.

unlike the alfa's of yester years they have good 2nd hand values at least in UK and i don't think now you can source 2nd hand alfas for dirt cheap.

i was riding in my friend's diesel giulietta, we even reached 115MPH in the motorway (yes 45MPH above the limit), i was surprised by the refinement and the punch in even the diesel model. looks like fiat group have a very decent engine line-up right across now.

the only let down of giulietta is the appalling dash board. the leather seats and the color combinations were very nice though.

Haha, the great IJ has turned his hand at car reviews now eh? Appalling dashboard you say? Compared to what pray tell, your wife's Cefiro or your moms Corolla?

Stop trying to show off dude, you just end up looking like a retard.

I agree its a great looking car outside and in, but is apparently a tad heavy and relatively under powered I hear...

Maybe the base model JTS is not that powerful but i bet the V6 Q4 isn't anywhere near underpowered. :)

Maybe the base model JTS is not that powerful but i bet the V6 Q4 isn't anywhere near underpowered. :)

Ah I see, perhaps at the time the review was done this particular engine wasn't available? Cool, am glad they sorted it out. Its such a beautiful design....

Haha, the great IJ has turned his hand at car reviews now eh? Appalling dashboard you say? Compared to what pray tell, your wife's Cefiro or your moms Corolla?

Stop trying to show off dude, you just end up looking like a retard.

hello un-accomplished kid, how is it that you suggest that i try to show-off in this space?

HA ha

This is the only thread that your advises are some what appreciated lol

Good news for a shit box driver .. :angry-smiley-048:

Ha ha ha true. IJ's advise will be greatly appreciated, since his trip to the UK... :)

Good of you to point that out, Turbo.

Careful, that Cefiro is not a Sbox.