• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

13 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

GMC Sierra. Do we have those here. Was trying to get them American names forgot GMC

Yeap! Good one @Gummybr.

Its a GMC Sierra (Denali) Denali is a trim option I think? Not sure...And we do have a couple of them here although why, I don't know! (There is a white one at a regular car-sale and this picture was taken at the LHD conversion place I believe...)

Screenshot_20200808-112250_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Kavvz

1 hour ago, Kavvz said:

Yeap! Good one @Gummybr.

Its a GMC Sierra (Denali) Denali is a trim option I think? Not sure...And we do have a couple of them here although why, I don't know! (There is a white one at a regular car-sale and this picture was taken at the LHD conversion place I believe...)

Us Lankans have localized the word denali into "dinali"

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Yeap! Good one @Gummybr.

Never knew we had these in SL. Denali is the highest grade? If I remember right 'Denali' is a mountain in Alaska or somewhere. Personally loved old American trucks but these new ones (including the Silverado - though somewhat OK) just look horrible.

Edited by matroska

39 minutes ago, matroska said:

Never knew we had these in SL. Denali is the highest grade? If I remember right 'Denali' is a mountain in Alaska or somewhere. Personally loved old American trucks but these new ones (including the Silverado - though somewhat OK) just look 

Must keep the metal / plastic chrome plating joints in America quite busy huh? ?

2 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Alrighty then, the next one: 

Screenshot_20200822-010600_Gallery.jpg

Is this a Singer Junior? 

1 hour ago, Kavvz said:

Must keep the metal / plastic chrome plating joints in America quite busy huh? ?

yeah that lower chrome lip is quite hideous ?

17 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Nissan Caravan 

Correct! That was quick @sathyajithj99, well done! 

I'm glad our young guns are on top of their game. ( Also good to be able to recognize these vans from afar for if you see one lurking outside your house, don't ask questions or demand answers, make like bananas and split!! ?

Screenshot_20200823-114255_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Kavvz

8 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

Correct! That was quick @sathyajithj99, well done! 

I'm glad our young guns are on top of their game. ( Also good to be able to recognize these vans from afar for if you see one lurking outside your house, don't ask questions or demand answers, make like bananas and split!! ?

Thanks. Here we go ...

IMG_20200823_211912_206.jpg