• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Revenue Licence Fees...

GKWKK

Can someone please update the latest revenue licence fees. Speacillay for the Motor Car & Vans

Thank you

Try government information line (1212?) as revenue license fee varies on vehicle category, fuel type, weight of the vehicle, engine capacity all that.

• 9 years later...
On 1/4/2021 at 9:53 PM, PreseaLover said:

Guys.. lets say I'm going to update revenue license and the book is still under the previous owners name, and the previous owner resides outside of colombo. Should i go to that division of office relevant to the previous owner's city or can i do it from anywhere else?

Online?

35 minutes ago, MaleCortana said:

Online?

The document goes to the previous owners address on the CR

On 1/4/2021 at 9:53 PM, PreseaLover said:

Guys.. lets say I'm going to update revenue license and the book is still under the previous owners name, and the previous owner resides outside of colombo. Should i go to that division of office relevant to the previous owner's city or can i do it from anywhere else?

You will have to go to center in the relevant province 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi gents,

I am facing some delays to renew the revenue license of a vehicle in Sri Lanka due to not being able to return amid the pandemic.

After 12months elapsed, the penalty is same when you go there to renew again?

http://www.motortraffic.wp.gov.lk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=100&Itemid=127&lang=en

Or  Is there a maximum period after which it's  not possible to renew again?