• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Juke-R

Pericles

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Is it true that the headlights on the Juke were an after thought????? :action-smiley-012:

• 4 weeks later...
Nismo is flat out crazy -

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/05/nissan-hands-over-juke-nismo-batman.html

Too bad they didn't do too much body work, I mean, so much potential on this project wasted. But still, it is pretty cool.

saw it sometime back, wasnt impressed. bdw there are couple of Jukes in SL eh? i saw one in Kandy

saw it sometime back, wasnt impressed. bdw there are couple of Jukes in SL eh? i saw one in Kandy

There are plenty of Jukes in SL. Even our COO has one. There is also this lovely black one that I see around Dehiwela, lady driven.

Been in one or driven one?

Jumping in here, cos I tested it for Motormag

It's pretty nice, drives well, although the brand new version is the normal 1.6 with CVT and not the turbo model. Well built, comfy but not very big inside. It's the sort of thing one would buy simply to stand out from the crowd.

Jumping in here, cos I tested it for Motormag

It's pretty nice, drives well, although the brand new version is the normal 1.6 with CVT and not the turbo model. Well built, comfy but not very big inside. It's the sort of thing one would buy simply to stand out from the crowd.

Is the inside big as a IST?

Been in one, at a car sale when I looked into it, but not driven. Just started it up to see.

It falls in the Premio price range isnt it?