• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ruined Bmw E28

Schiffer

or he may have to leave the country becoz of this car ? becoz he may have seen this AL thread
If he has gone through this thread he should commit suicide before leaving the country. Dont you guys think that the text used in the ad is equally disgusting !

erm guys i have told this earlier.when he bought the car already ganbanged whem he bought it
Current owner must have similar mentality to the one who has ruined it . Otherwise who on earth buy this sort of a car!

Schiffer, I am more interested to know how on earth did the seller convince the good old doc to buy this monstrosity...

erm he said "Because it has a Toyota engine and a automatic gear box. it is very easy to drive and economical and i like the looks of it than a BMW, The previous owner has felt that the styling is not that good so he did the modifications to improve the looks of it"

its a load of bull crap.

erm he said "Because it has a Toyota engine and a automatic gear box. it is very easy to drive and economical and i like the looks of it than a BMW, The previous owner has felt that the styling is not that good so he did the modifications to improve the looks of it"

its a load of bull crap.

Look, its not like we expect all docs to be petrol heads, but how the does someone who says something that retarded get through medical school? Buy a BMW because it has a Toyota engine? Does he think you can do a heart transplant by putting the heart of a dog in a human?

I mean, people have questionable tastes when it comes to looks, plenty of proof of that to be seen every day, but really.... He should have just bought a bloody Toyota if thats what he wanted.

You have no idea how much these people like Toyota machan. This here is a perfect example. They would do their own moms if it meant getting then a Toyota.

90% of Sri Lankan doctors are a bunch of inbred, pompous, short sighted, cockeyed educated fools. And don't even let me start on the goday-ness.

With all due respect for all the good doctors in Sri Lanka (even my own sister is one) I don't think you need to be Einstein to become one. So don't expect them to be miles over and above the rest of the population in terms of intelligence (becoming one does require a lot of application and perseverance though over and above a lot of other professions with the possible exception of law).

Plus taste is a rather subjective affair.

With all due respect for all the good doctors in Sri Lanka (even my own sister is one) I don't think you need to be Einstein to become one. So don't expect them to be miles over and above the rest of the population in terms of intelligence (becoming one does require a lot of application and perseverance though over and above a lot of other professions with the possible exception of law).

Plus taste is a rather subjective affair.

Yes, I think I've left my sentence half finished on the subject of taste as far as the looks are concerned. People have questionable tastes, but beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all that...

But as far as SL goes, its generally those with the top marks at the A/Ls that get into Uni to become docs, so we can expect them to be somewhat smart. At least smart enough to do some proper research on what they are buying without parroting out horseshit.

Look, as I see it, there are two options. Either he's lost his marbles, or he is being extremely dishonest for whatever reason. Either way, its not a flattering picture.

erm about that.

he said "u cannot buy another 18, 19 dash Toyota car for the same price bracket"

actually he will sell it. there are sadly less intelligent people with bad tastes here

Yes, I think I've left my sentence half finished on the subject of taste as far as the looks are concerned. People have questionable tastes, but beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all that...

But as far as SL goes, its generally those with the top marks at the A/Ls that get into Uni to become docs, so we can expect them to be somewhat smart. At least smart enough to do some proper research on what they are buying without parroting out horseshit.

Look, as I see it, there are two options. Either he's lost his marbles, or he is being extremely dishonest for whatever reason. Either way, its not a flattering picture.

Peri, just because you are good at a particular subject(s), does not make you an intelligent individual overall. Just look at all the great people we have around us even in A/L who might not even have formal qualifications.

Exams measure subject knowledge, they don't measure intelligence.

Also with private education and overseas options becoming more affordable you don't really need spectacular A/Ls to become one these days.

I agree on your second point on his mental state :)

Don is dead right. It's not about your a level results out. Remember that was passed by " parroting out horseshit " too. By most of them. It really isn't a judge of intelligence.

So they then start to think that their cognitive memory capacity is intelligence.

That's where it all goes sour

Don is dead right. It's not about your a level results out. Remember that was passed by " parroting out horseshit " too. By most of them. It really isn't a judge of intelligence.

So they then start to think that their cognitive memory capacity is intelligence.

That's where it all goes sour

+1

Most of the so called educated people here are just a bunch of idiots who are only good at cramming. A street smart person who can't even do a simple math sum deserves more respect.

• Like 1