• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

i dunno if you guys have seen this but here's a video of the worlds fattest man being carried(litterally) off to his wedding ceremony on the back of a flatbed truck

well i guess there's someone for everyone.....and the bride is somewhat a looker too...

i wonder how they...no no never mind :D

hooray...after a sleepless night of wondering how these two "did it" a bit of internet mongering has provided me the answer :jumping-smiley-013:

from the daily star

Tubby Manuel Uribe, 43, slimmed down to 47st for his wedding to Claudia Solis, 38, two weeks ago.He was carted to the ceremony on a flatbed truck but was unable to have his wedding night fun.So pals constructed a three-foot ramp, reinforced with concrete, allowing him to raise the lower half of his body.This enabled his new bride to have greater access to his private parts.And Manuel, who once tipped the scales at a colossal 87st, confirmed: “We have finally had sex and we are a true couple in the eyes of God.“We feel like we are in heaven here on Earth.”The idea for the ramp came from US company Liberator, which makes a variety of bouncy ramps so regular-sized couples can try new sex positions.One friend in Monterrey, Mexico, said: “He and Claudia are very happy with the love ramp and, for the first time, being in bed has become fun for Manuel.”

hooray...after a sleepless night of wondering how these two "did it" a bit of internet mongering has provided me the answer :jumping-smiley-013:

from the daily star

Tubby Manuel Uribe, 43, slimmed down to 47st for his wedding to Claudia Solis, 38, two weeks ago.He was carted to the ceremony on a flatbed truck but was unable to have his wedding night fun.So pals constructed a three-foot ramp, reinforced with concrete, allowing him to raise the lower half of his body.This enabled his new bride to have greater access to his private parts.And Manuel, who once tipped the scales at a colossal 87st, confirmed: “We have finally had sex and we are a true couple in the eyes of God.“We feel like we are in heaven here on Earth.”The idea for the ramp came from US company Liberator, which makes a variety of bouncy ramps so regular-sized couples can try new sex positions.One friend in Monterrey, Mexico, said: “He and Claudia are very happy with the love ramp and, for the first time, being in bed has become fun for Manuel.”

good for them! :lol:

chaps this video is well worth watching and having a good laugh over! :lol:

Ex F1 driver Riccardo Patrese ( who i found out later is one of the most expereinced drivers of all time with some 257 starts! :o ) takes his Wife for a hot lap around a track in a CTR...

Wow whata way to hurt !! Thank god, Riccardo didnt get a slap.

Thanks for shaing mate!!

MINIACE

Richard Hammond Fan Page

Our Richard, Which art on Top Gear,

Hammond be thy name,

Thy girlies come, thy will be done (I wish!),

On earth as they are in Heaven.

Give us this day our DB9,

And forgive us our Smart cars,

And lead us not into James May,

But deliver us from Clarkson,

For thine is the Charger, the dogs and the bright shirts,

For ever, Amen.

(sound familiar? :lol: )

http://groups.msn.com/HammondHeaven

a cool video of cars going out of control and hitting dozens of other cars on a snow packed town intersection in canada....

so drive carefully on our icy roads this winter my fellow lankens...it's bound to come down to a "freezing" 28 degrees this christmas :P

Edited by HelRazor

heh heh.... its -6 degrees here already... i freeze my nuts off getting into the car and then driving the bloody RX8 is like trying to ice skate but u never get good... sheesh...

kinda makes you wish you had some good ole AWD scooby power dunnit? :)

Boeing Airborne Laser Weapon Fires for the First Time

laserfiresi6.jpg

Boeing and the US Air Force keep advancing in their airborne high-energy laser weapon, the modified 747-400F that is designed to shoot down missiles as they fly to their targets. Last week they fired the entire laser system for the first time ever at the Edwards Air Force Base in California.

While the laser has been tested before, this was the first time they actually operated the whole thing as if they were shooting down a real target. This test fired the laser from the back-mounted generator thought the beam control system, exiting the aircraft through the nose-mounted turret and hitting a simulated ballistic missile target.

The next test—to be executed next year—will be firing and shooting down a real airborne ballistic missile.

Edited by HelRazor

• MADZ locked this topic