• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

on the topic of dancing girls, we had some at one of our hotel launches and the troupe was dancing in one of the shallow tiers of the swimming pool, by the end of the third routine, there wasn't much left to the imagination he he. :rolleyes:

Now tell me if you prefer fire or water to 'Light' up a room.........or open area....lol

on the topic of dancing girls, we had some at one of our hotel launches and the troupe was dancing in one of the shallow tiers of the swimming pool, by the end of the third routine, there wasn't much left to the imagination he he. :rolleyes:

Now tell me if you prefer fire or water to 'Light' up a room.........or open area....lol

& let me guess ; they fancied the colour white? :D

:lol:

funny how its always the married folk who get to go for this kinda thing ne? :P

& let me guess ; they fancied the colour white? :D

funny how its always the married folk who get to go for this kinda thing ne? :P

LOL....Actually no they weren't in white...........he he.

Yeah machang, but then my wife has told me to look but not touch.....so no fuss :D

and in an instance like this, you can't help but look really hard :P

A Worldwide survey was conducted by the UN!

The only question asked was:

"Would you please give your honest opinion about solutions to the food shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was a huge failure, In Africa they didn't know what 'food' meant,

In India they didn't know what 'honest' meant,

In Europe they didn't know what 'shortage' meant,

In China they didn't know what 'opinion' meant,

In the Middle East they didn't know what 'solution' meant,

In South America they didn't know what 'please' meant,

And in the USA they didn't know what 'the rest of the world' meant!

Finally & the best, the Sri Lankans said this question is not applicable to us since we are in "paradise".

And in the USA they didn't know what 'the rest of the world' meant!

ha ha that is so true...most americans are so oblivious to what's happening around the rest of the world...did you hear that most of them can't even locate their own country on a map :o

have ya'll seen this video where a miss teen USA contestant gets asked why americans are hopeless with maps - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg :lol:

ha ha that is so true...most americans are so oblivious to what's happening around the rest of the world...did you hear that most of them can't even locate their own country on a map :o

have ya'll seen this video where a miss teen USA contestant gets asked why americans are hopeless with maps - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQdhMSEqhfg :lol:

ROFL :lol:

More in the same vein

um.... because they got GPS? :lol:

Didn't know where else to post this - but for any Street Fighter Fans , the long awaited official trailer is out!!

or should you prefer it in english

hmmm...the Chun Li i know and adore has very "gifted" mammory glands :D ....some how the smallville girl isn't in the same "league".. :unsure::(

Err.. so its heavier, has a downgraded suspension, no significant horsepower gains over the older car, yet STILL manages to get around the Top Gear track faster than the outgoing model? :huh:

Edit: Okay I take that back.

I just rewatched the clip and realized it IS slower that the outgoing car. JC's refering to it being marginally faster that the Golf GTI not the outgoing model. Interesting lap time though. If you freeze it on the closeup of the Top Gear lap rankings (@ 10:35) you see the lap time it rang up puts it just shy of the times posted by a SL55 and the Audi TT. Not too shabby at all really....

Edited by Kavvz

• MADZ locked this topic