• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

i just finished watching the new asterix movie..and to my surprise guess who was in the last chariot race scene.... schumi himself :o now looking at a career in acting perhaps? :lol:

schumi's cameo -

watch the movie - http://www.watch-movies-links.net/movies/a..._olympic_games/

Hey how was the film all in all?

BTW that red chariot looks like like a Ferrari, dont know whether they had any say in it.

This would be my next movie download for sure, always been a fan of the funny Asterix movies.

Ever wondered what a Dodge Viper made in the golden era of muscle cars would look like, if they had built such a thing?

Now thanks to the boys at Jalopnik, and concept designer Rafael Reston, we need wonder no more... sadly not an actual car, but a design concept based around components that are available... ripe for somebody to go right ahead :)

thumb800x8003269198809eyb0.jpg

w800.png

thumb800x80032700195783qu4.jpg

w800.png

Full gallery

http://jalopnik.com/5150603/dodge-viper-reimagined-for-1967

ROTFLMAO :lol:

there we go! :D MUCH better! :)

time well spent me thinks :lol:

Damn damn damn.

Just when I thot I was cool and hip with IMHO ...

what is sweet god is ROTFLMAO ????? Really Over The F*&^&* Licking Moaning Ass Orgasm?

Awright, help me out here. I don't get it. AFAIT, just some tan has been added. Can't do a close comparison since I'm at work :)

hmm...she's got a bust enhancement...smaller waist and larger hips... Stomach muscle features are more enhanced and also a sharper bikini line :P

and of course the tan :)

Damn damn damn.

what is sweet god is ROTFLMAO ????? Really Over The F*&^&* Licking Moaning Ass Orgasm?

that would be

Rolling On The Floor Laughing My(on this case devinda's) A$$ Off

Damn damn damn.

OMFG! You don't know ROTFLMAO?? :lol:

Well, you got one word right :lol:

If you need a visual reference

http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/u...eric/8ba2/zoom/

Yes, I am a nerd, and I want one.

PS You might also see ROTFL, which was the original version.

Edited by Pericles

Hey how was the film all in all?

BTW that red chariot looks like like a Ferrari, dont know whether they had any say in it.

This would be my next movie download for sure, always been a fan of the funny Asterix movies.

not good as the last two imo,specially as this is not a comic inspired strory line...the special effects are amazing,but there is no real flow to the movie,and the acting is not up there as well...but if you are an asterix fan like me it's a must watch(be careful to get a copy with the correct subtitles)

there are a lot of cameos as well,i recognised schumi,zinedine zidane and tony parker(the b ball player).

oh and the girl who plays pricess irina(vanessa hessler) is hot as hell.

• MADZ locked this topic