• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

iRage,
I have those photos saved in my 'vault'! That's a KE73G isn't it? Those wheels were the ones I saw on the metallic grey DX, but the body didn't have the 'wagon' trim on it. Maybe it was resprayed.

It's times like this I wish I owned a camera phone! :sleeping-smiley-008: :sleeping-smiley-008: :sleeping-smiley-008:

So we are looking from the Evo X

And Bangladesh well it's the worst country I've been to

Elaborate :D

Looks like the Bangladeshi's are pissing a lot of people off. There are quite a few unhappy chappies in my office too. Lot of work done for nothing.

Looks like the Bangladeshi's are pissing a lot of people off. There are quite a few unhappy chappies in my office too. Lot of work done for nothing.

I thought they are nice people :o

The only thing missing is a d-pad and a qwerty keyboard!

its lancia, you never know, there might be another steering wheel in the back seat with a qwerty keyboard :D

If people drive with proper attitude I agree with it

483445_10151303526726525_1302906439_n.jp

Disagree. all of us here would love to drive fast. but you have to remember

there is a time and a place for everything. without any speed limits our monkeys with there macvud bodykits in there civic's without even ABS will slowly kill us all one by one

and will make sri lankan roads the second russia

Disagree. all of us here would love to drive fast. but you have to remember

there is a time and a place for everything. without any speed limits our monkeys with there macvud bodykits in there civic's without even ABS will slowly kill us all one by one

and will make sri lankan roads the second Russia

Exactly

but on the other hand some roads are pretty deserted, for example the Kandy-Putlam one, you'll fall asleep driving at 70km/h on those road

What he could do is take off the speed limit on certain roads

Exactly

but on the other hand some roads are pretty deserted, for example the Kandy-Putlam one, you'll fall asleep driving at 70km/h on those road

What he could do is take off the speed limit on certain roads

dude no one drives slowly on those roads :D

• MADZ locked this topic