• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

^^^^ :unsure: .... uhmmm sooooooooo whats the speed limit again?!?!?! Cos i need to know for when i come back home and have to rape the streets again... really dont give a flying **** about SLT and internet in colombo.... if u get what i mean !!!!!!!

Hey Andy. Where you been hiding?

Hey big guy! been hiding over here in the good 'ol U.S ! lol... working and doing some car stuff as always!! but im making my way down there soon to fulfill my promise of a supercar meet... :D

...............Look at the systems of countries like singapore, .............. They got an ethnic soup with many asian in the country but all harmonizes around one language when it comes to state business and education, that is english..............

TRUE.

^^^^ :unsure: .... uhmmm sooooooooo whats the speed limit again?!?!?! Cos i need to know for when i come back home and have to rape the streets again... really dont give a flying **** about SLT and internet in colombo.... if u get what i mean !!!!!!!

Speed limit you say..?

Rural - 512 kbp/s

Sub-Urban - 1 Mbp/s

Urban - 2Mbp/s

:lol:

This thread is getting better and better... :D *though it's going totally OT :unsure:

But anyway now we have a resident historian in our forum, who we could ask about anything and everything from the past, which could turn out to be a good pastime for some of us and him. We should be really thankful to him for spending his precious time with us :)

Edited by shanX

its good way to spend your retired time, sharing your experince with youngsters like us. And we got some inspired folks like DKG and some notorious bas a**es too.

I should introduce my father too to this forum. I'm sure he got some things to share since he got some Fiats, Fords and VWs in 1960 - 1980s. Could be more entertaining. :P

neanderthals, dinosaurs etc all were discarded by evolution cos they couldn't keep up with development.

as much as good ol days had it's hay day, times have passed...world has changed...

best is to adopt and move on :)

The forum had done a lot to help local motoring community with motoring issues! How costly repairs can be sorted with a bottle of Silvo and some elbow grease etc etc

The list is very long.

With all due respect to Mr. Wijesinghe who seem to have done a lot over 5 decades...this forum and it's members too are doing a huge service.

IMHO, to earn respect here one has to deliver the goods sticking within forum rules, guidelines that have worked to everybody's benefit over the years!

just repeating how much of experience one has had offline counts for nothing IMO.

DKG

this is very rich coming from a guy who has contributed very little here :) ::)

good joke jack ass!

Sir,

Please do not write with your limited English Knowledge and insult indirectly members of this Forum like (good joke jack ass!)

may be you had not washed yours.

Elbow Grease please do not think I do not understand English what you say is someone did with a bottle of some thing I believe him he has done himself as he visited my work shop and got the idea of polishing which is very good and he must be great full for writing his experience for I quoted Rupees 15000.00 which he did with (Elbow Grease).

All list members must be thank full to him(Eureka) for exposing this method which is a world record and must go to world record books.

Wijesinghe.

Please do not write with your limited English Knowledge and insult indirectly members of this Forum like (good joke jack ass!)

well mister my limited knowledge of English can be improved but sadly you intellectual abilities doesn't seem to stand a chance at improving judging by the number of retarded posts you put up here

maybe, maybe not...why would you wanna know?

are you offering to wash it for me with all those fancy stuff from the US

Elbow Grease please do not think I do not understand English

and where did i say you do or you don't :P

what you say is someone did with a bottle of some thing I believe him he has done himself as he visited my work shop and got the idea of polishing which is very good and he must be great full for writing his experience for I quoted Rupees 15000.00 which he did with (Elbow Grease).

wow....this is really super knowledge of English and grammar! I bet you must have really studied hard at some fancy place for a few decades to reach such levels

And for the record, polishing isn't anything new or techy for somebody to come to your workshop and to get an idea of :P

maybe that was the case 5 decades ago but now people know what "polishing" is without having to visit fancy workshops :P

All list members must be thank full to him(Eureka) for exposing this method which is a world record and must go to world record books.

when a super intelligent expert like yourself with a superior command of the queen's language...with 50 years of experience to add to the mix...you wanted 15k from the man. And he decided to try out something on his own and it worked! for a few hundred bucks! :P :P :P

now what does that say to you mister? :P :P

one more thing... you are not a moderator and you can't tell me or anybody else for that matter..what to write and what not to write.

If Pericles on Madz or any other official tell me to cut it....i will do that.

have a good day!

Edited by Ripper

Sir,

Elbow Grease please do not think I do not understand English what you say is someone did with a bottle of some thing I believe him he has done himself as he visited my work shop and got the idea of polishing which is very good and he must be great full for writing his experience for I quoted Rupees 15000.00 which he did with (Elbow Grease).

Wijesinghe.

Now that this is in the OT threa we dont have to feel bad about writing crap here too!! woohoo!!!

first of all i saw a number of times where "DKG" was useds in these threads.. what does that mean? me lost!

And L.M Sylvi, there's a saying "those in glass houses should not throw rocks at others". I'm not claiming that Rippper has a PHd in english, but i havent had a problem undertanding anything hes said so far. But i cant quite say the same about your last post... I bearly understood it, and I dont know if you're making a point or being sarcastic... When you first showed up your posts were entertaining and understandable, but lately its going downwards... is everything allright with you? not feeling unwell or anything i hope!

Now that this is in the OT threa we dont have to feel bad about writing crap here too!! woohoo!!!

first of all i saw a number of times where "DKG" was useds in these threads.. what does that mean? me lost!

And L.M Sylvi, there's a saying "those in glass houses should not throw rocks at others". I'm not claiming that Rippper has a PHd in english, but i havent had a problem undertanding anything hes said so far. But i cant quite say the same about your last post... I bearly understood it, and I dont know if you're making a point or being sarcastic... When you first showed up your posts were entertaining and understandable, but lately its going downwards... is everything allright with you? not feeling unwell or anything i hope!

DKG is the Rastafarian-wanna-be-but truly sri lankan super patriot if that makes any sense! :D

Sir,

Wijesinghe.

Hey, Mr. Sylvi, it was me who you tried to rip off!! You wanted to charge me 15000 rupees. Yes, it took Elbow grease, and guess what, IT DID THE JOB!!!!!!!!!

Hey, Mr. Sylvi, it was me who you tried to rip off!! You wanted to charge me 15000 rupees. Yes, it took Elbow grease, and guess what, IT DID THE JOB!!!!!!!!!

Members of this list,

I know my English it is the Queens language. I understand what you mean by ELBOW GREASE

Please do not try to teach me English. I have read good English long ago can stand on any forum and answer any question.

One member said glass houses should not throw rocks at others"

He may be a one covered member who had used to same?

Dogs will bark at moon but moon will never come down.

Regards,

Wijesinghe.

Members of this list,

I know my English it is the Queens language. I understand what you mean by ELBOW GREASE

Please do not try to teach me English. I have read good English long ago can stand on any forum and answer any question.

One member said glass houses should not throw rocks at others"

He may be a one covered member who had used to same?

Dogs will bark at moon but moon will never come down.

Regards,

Wijesinghe.

Do me a favour, please stop barking :action-smiley-060:

• MADZ locked this topic