• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

And L.M Sylvi, there's a saying "those in glass houses should not throw rocks at others". I'm not claiming that Rippper has a PHd in english, but i havent had a problem undertanding anything hes said so far. But i cant quite say the same about your last post... I bearly understood it, and I dont know if you're making a point or being sarcastic... When you first showed up your posts were entertaining and understandable, but lately its going downwards... is everything allright with you? not feeling unwell or anything i hope!

+1

Sir,

Please do not write with your limited English Knowledge and insult indirectly members of this Forum like (good joke jack ass!)

may be you had not washed yours.

I don't think, or I don't quite remember seeing Ripper writing in this forum with limited English knowledge, or may be I am with limited knowledge to judge it ? :P or you're with your limited old English knowledge you grasped in queens era? I'm sure of one thing, that is if you claim to have a reputation in Automobile industry of Sri Lanka (or Ceylon) you've already done yourself a serious damage by posting lame comments, posts in this forum repetitively.

Elbow Grease please do not think I do not understand English what you say is someone did with a bottle of some thing I believe him he has done himself as he visited my work shop and got the idea of polishing which is very good and he must be great full for writing his experience for I quoted Rupees 15000.00 which he did with (Elbow Grease).

little bit of grammar and added punctuation (comma separating) would help others to read your posts with less effort.

All list members must be thank full to him(Eureka) for exposing this method which is a world record and must go to world record books.

Exposing? You meant to say inventing? Yeah, inventions of this nature will help others to stay away from being ripped off by mean so called professionals whom trying hard to retain know how of certain things from the rest. By letting others know about his invention, he contributed towards the knowledge pool and helped others. I don't see any sarcasm in your post but a scream of horror.

Members of this list,

I know my English it is the Queens language. I understand what you mean by ELBOW GREASE

Please do not try to teach me English. I have read good English long ago can stand on any forum and answer any question.

One member said glass houses should not throw rocks at others"

He may be a one covered member who had used to same?

Dogs will bark at moon but moon will never come down.

Regards,

Wijesinghe.

talk about digging your own hole!!!

I think the analogy i used was simple enough for anyone to undertand, maybe the queen speaks a different english. (we ARE tlaking of the queen of england yes? and not some tiny little african nation)

Anyway, yes I am used to being covered. I dont fancy walking around in my birthday suit.. But if you mean my identity, well, i think i can safely say that though i'm not someone who owned land, have 50-years-of-experience, did wire-testing-for-SLT or know-the-history-of-speed-regulations i've proven who i claim to be, to enough and more members (online and in real life)...

And not that any of us are experts in anything, but the little knowledge we have we share when the TOPIC arises.. we dont merely advertise that we have knowledge and then blurt out totally unrelated information.. :D

As for the dog barking at the moon; I hope you realize that untill you started barking the moon was perfectly fine :D

Listed Member

Dilesh

talk about digging your own hole!!!

I think the analogy i used was simple enough for anyone to undertand, maybe the queen speaks a different english. (we ARE tlaking of the queen of england yes? and not some tiny little african nation)

Anyway, yes I am used to being covered. I dont fancy walking around in my birthday suit.. But if you mean my identity, well, i think i can safely say that though i'm not someone who owned land, have 50-years-of-experience, did wire-testing-for-SLT or know-the-history-of-speed-regulations i've proven who i claim to be, to enough and more members (online and in real life)...

And not that any of us are experts in anything, but the little knowledge we have we share when the TOPIC arises.. we dont merely advertise that we have knowledge and then blurt out totally unrelated information.. :D

As for the dog barking at the moon; I hope you realize that untill you started barking the moon was perfectly fine :D

Listed Member

Dilesh

Amen to that covered list member Dilesh! :)

Listed member Harshan, I am honored that you yo think I invented SILVO... but sadly I did not.. :)

I just bought it from a hardware.

But I did let the cat out of the bag to say that mild scratches can be removed by SILVO and ELBOW Grease......!!!

Edited by VVTi

Listed member Harshan, I am honored that you yo think I invented SILVO... but sadly I did not.. :)

I just bought it from a hardware.

But I did let the cat out of the bag to say that mild scratches can be removed by SILVO and ELBOW Grease......!!!

<SILVY emulation>

All List Members

Please note that I didn't say that list member VVTI invented SILVO, if you go through my post again you will see what I meant . I am well educated with queens english and I know what are you up to.

I continue to bark but I can't have moon for my dinner. :blink: what did I say? I can't have dinner for my moon :blink: @#$@#%#% bonk#$# wonk $#@# splash @### woosh.. seems my language module burnt.. :mellow:

</SILVY emulation>

:rolleyes:

Edited by harshansenadhir

List member HArshan,

If I recall right, I used to own the Moon in the 1950s. But after Mr. Neil Armstrong whom I played cricket with at Walukarama Road landed there, I sold it since I had tax problem. But I

am an expert on anything Lunar. I used to transport Handei Pas in my Channa Dual Purpose vehicle and sell at very small price, (Rs. 15000 a Kilo) as I really don't need the money

and I think the Sri Lankan Auto Market can really do with same Handei Pas. I do this as service tyo me fellow members on forums as this.

Edited by VVTi

List member HArshan,

If I recall right, I used to own the Moon in the 1950s. But after Mr. Neil Armstrong whom I played cricket with at Walukarama Road landed there, I sold it since I had tax problem. But I

am an expert on anything Lunar. I used to transport Handei Pas in my Channa Dual Purpose vehicle and sell at very small price, (Rs. 15000 a Kilo) as I really don't need the money

and I think the Sri Lankan Auto Market can really do with same Handei Pas. I do this as service tyo me fellow members on forums as this.

All List members of the forum,

Mr. V. VTI says that he own the moon in 1950's and he is a friend of Mr. N. Armstrong. He is simply copying me and don't believe what he is saying.

I used to have a state of art workshop which was the only workshop could serviced then SATURN series where Mr. N. Armstrong used to travel frequently between Bambalapitiya, Colombo 000300000 and Lunar Collany 002300. When Mr. N. Armstrong brought the SATURN for the second repair, he praised the workshop a lot and I have gathered enough credit and that is how he became a friend of mine to see both mine and his grand pa' Mr. XXXXX and Mr. XXXXXX were friends too in 1800s.

Most of list members were not born in that time and we travelled across ceylon with with Mr. N. Armstrong in the SATURN and it was well covered by newspapers. I don't know why events of such nature does not take place now.

Damn, we have some real comedians here. :lol: But while this is all hilariously funny, I think its time to tone it down fellas. Yes, I know, he is asking for it, but pushing a joke for too long becomes tedious. Lets just drop it and show some of that hospitality that Sri Lankans are famous for :)

Awww, c'mon. Everyone got a chance to have a go. Can't be much fairer than that.

Besides, I need to go off and do some real world activities for a few hours, so I can't oversee things for a while. It'll have to be up to Madz.

Edited by Pericles

Awww, c'mon. Everyone got a chance to have a go. Can't be much fairer than that.

Besides, I need to go off and do some real world activities for a few hours, so I can't oversee things for a while. It'll have to be up to Madz.

well i suppose all good things have to come to an end :)

it was fun while it lasted.

lets give the guy a break! :)

unless of course somebody from that camp fires things up again :)

• MADZ locked this topic