• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

You got Rats in your car man...???!! :blink:

Divert the exhaust into the cabin n leave the engine running for a while.. don't forget the Toluene... smoke that little SOB..

very soon a Rat will be contest for the Elections from our area :lol: at the moment im enjoying the benefits of my lovely outside garage :D im gona poison them soon B)

very soon a Rat will be contest for the Elections from our area :lol: at the moment im enjoying the benefits of my lovely outside garage :D im gona poison them soon B)

oi, if the bugger eats the poison and dies inside your car (especially in a little corner or inside the aircon), thats a whole new bucket of sh!t you'll have to deal with!!!

maybe if you park the car in the hot sun with the doors open the fellow will get too hot and run out.. just thinking out loud...

oi, if the bugger eats the poison and dies inside your car (especially in a little corner or inside the aircon), thats a whole new bucket of sh!t you'll have to deal with!!!

maybe if you park the car in the hot sun with the doors open the fellow will get too hot and run out.. just thinking out loud...

i'm guessing this rat is not a chap who stays in the car all the time. possible he gets in when the car returns home everyday.

I once had a chap like that who was trying to build a nest near the windshield washer reservoir.

Kept one of those glue mat rat traps and caught the fellow and shipped him with garbage :angry-smiley-048: mean. but effective!

I too wouldn't go with poisoning.

if not in the car those fellows will get into some obscure spot and die, rot and stench for weeks.

Once our neighbor had used rat poison and some rats had died inside our ceiling :angry-smiley-048: not a nice thing! <_<

seems the fella only visit the car at night, like Ripper said im planing the Glue Trap, anyway the Rat was kind enough not to eat the expiry date and the car number in the rev license :) im exited to see the next cops face who ask for my rev license when i give him the small piece :lol: anyway i need to get rid of the rat soon before he do some damages to the wiring

jack the ripper.....dont worry man...

Im not a 3rd class person like some of AL members who use even mothers and sisters for their offenses in much vulgar ways. So i won't reveal it that easily.

NO ACCUSATIONS...REAL WORLD INCIDENTS which were described by themselves or people who backed them up.

One advice - check the autheniticity of the owner and documents. Even before going for tech stuff. Or else u will be in a real SHIT HOLE. :angry-smiley-048:

Ha ha ha ha... why don't you put a link of such a thread/post at least without swinging around chattering like a monkey?

Edited by VVTi

Da Kool Guy's claim to fame - Alleged crooked AL members who he cannot/unable to name for reasons only known to him.

Sylvie's claim to fame - EVERYONE MAKES BOXER ENGINES!!! But still unable to name even ONE!!!

Classic case of Thompson and Thomson!!

This is clear evidence that both are products of In-Breeding! :action-smiley-031:

Da Kool Guy's claim to fame - Alleged crooked AL members who he cannot/unable to name for reasons only known to him.

Sylvie's claim to fame - EVERYONE MAKES BOXER ENGINES!!! But still unable to name even ONE!!!

Classic case of Thompson and Thomson!!

This is clear evidence that both are products of In-Breeding! :action-smiley-031:

'VVTi',

Moral imbecile you are a product of in breeding animal with two legs it is very clear according to your previous posts.

Boxer Engine is a very old design which Germans who originated same VW cars has smiler engines.

Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Alternative path to an alternative heaven... (Read the lettering on the truck) :D

2cf8m1h.jpg

Edited by isam

• MADZ locked this topic