• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Ahh, something oft talked about, but no one had the time or money to do it. Funkiness that someone actually went thru with it. Gonna have to go thru the whole thread and see tho. One thing that stopped people, the SR20VET was a CVT box.

Anyone seen Chooting Putha recently?

‘Chooty Putha’ makes a run for it

Infamous underworld suspect ‘chooty putha’ today fled from police custody when he was brought to the Mount Lavinia Magistrate courts. Police had shot at the suspect during his escape attempt however he had managed to escape, SSP Daya Samaraweera told Ada Derana.

ROFL!!! :lol::D

Ahh, something oft talked about, but no one had the time or money to do it. Funkiness that someone actually went thru with it. Gonna have to go thru the whole thread and see tho. One thing that stopped people, the SR20VET was a CVT box.

I was thinking more of a SR16VET N1 wink.gif Would make 400-500hp with proper tuning, time and money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Iwg01yhkk

And I thought the SR20VET was a normal A/T off the X-Trail unsure.gif

Bullock Cart... for those discerning connoisseurs of frugally fueled vehicles... :)

and when the end comes, you can throw a BBQ and eat your 'vehicle'.... when was the last time you tried to eat your car?

Edited by VVTi

Bullock Cart... for those discerning connoisseurs of frugally fueled vehicles... :)

and when the end comes, you can throw a BBQ and eat your 'vehicle'.... when was the last time you tried to eat your car?

I would say sunny FB14....... :rolleyes:

I regret opening this thread and reading your reply amidst conducting a workshop :D :D I still am laughing whilst trying my level best not to. This is a nice concept than those edible plates, edible vehicles.. lolz

Edited by harshansenadhir

I regret opening this thread and reading your reply amidst conducting a workshop :D :D I still am laughing whilst trying my level best not to. This is a nice concept than those edible plates, edible vehicles.. lolz

My answer to the consumerism in the world..... might as well consume the car!!! Imagine how the imaginative mind will try to squeeze out the BP (Bullpower) out of these?

Nitro in the butt, dried Ambarella seeds in the butt, crackers up the butt, Teflon coated clogs, Naked IJ running in front of a horny bull.

IJ will take photos of some random fellow's speedometer and say. "LOOK, at my friend riding the Bull at 40Kmph down GP)!!

Or if he is that way inclined, he will take pictures of a Speedo worn by a man too... ;) And say LOOK AT THIS!!!

My answer to the consumerism in the world..... might as well consume the car!!! Imagine how the imaginative mind will try to squeeze out the BP (Bullpower) out of these?

Nitro in the butt, dried Ambarella seeds in the butt, crackers up the butt, Teflon coated clogs, Naked IJ running in front of a horny bull.

IJ will take photos of some random fellow's speedometer and say. "LOOK, at my friend riding the Bull at 40Kmph down GP)!!

Or if he is that way inclined, he will take pictures of a Speedo worn by a man too... ;) And say LOOK AT THIS!!!

Should have learned from harshan... opened the thread and read this reply while talking to one of my sales guys, bugger was properly startled when I burst out laughing...

Still LMAO.... :lol:

PRESTO!! an ultra economical concept, very creative. We have to consider the cost of grass whether to buy or grow it in-house to determine whether it's really economical to run a bullock cart compared to some 100km/l hybrid econo boxes.

Noted quite difference in this new concept that is the forced induction is proposed to stuck up in the exhaust, care to elaborate more on that?

Edited by harshansenadhir

Honestly mates, you give a damn bullock cart to some of our morons, and we will have to reply to threads asking whats the best Punakku, what grass will make the bull run faster, how to prevent the bull from eating too much, What will happen if the bull is not fed, all the while expecting the bull to put on weight so when the time comes to sell for meat, expect the highest ROI... ;(

Roflol.....

Honestly mates, you give a damn bullock cart to some of our morons, and we will have to reply to threads asking whats the best Punakku, what grass will make the bull run faster, how to prevent the bull from eating too much, What will happen if the bull is not fed, all the while expecting the bull to put on weight so when the time comes to sell for meat, expect the highest ROI... ;(

the million dollar question would be "which bull is cheap to maintain Indian breed or Western/european breed"

the million dollar question would be "which bull is cheap to maintain Indian breed or Western/european breed"

Or, Can I bring them in parts and put them together in my garage, will they still run well?

Had to move this, Don't want to keep it in the original thread coz the OP wouldn't be able to find his answer, but its too good to just loose completely :)

Or, Can I bring them in parts and put them together in my garage, will they still run well?

How much Punnakku for a kilometer? Or, shudder, "Introducing the new Gona collar which makes your Gona go twice as much with the same amount of Punnakku!".

• MADZ locked this topic