• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

I remember reading about this 'wind' car too... But I dont think its as straight-cut as it sounds. I think it should be an electric car that can PARTIALLY charge its batteries with the air that hits the face of the vehicle..

Cos come on, think of it, the only way to harness the power of the wind is to have a sail. And say this DOES charge the battery while moving forward against wind. But it would need a LOT more energy to GET the vehicle moving than the electricity thats generated... Simple law of physics that says energy cannot be created.

• Like 1

I remember reading about this 'wind' car too... But I dont think its as straight-cut as it sounds. I think it should be an electric car that can PARTIALLY charge its batteries with the air that hits the face of the vehicle..

Cos come on, think of it, the only way to harness the power of the wind is to have a sail. And say this DOES charge the battery while moving forward against wind. But it would need a LOT more energy to GET the vehicle moving than the electricity thats generated... Simple law of physics that says energy cannot be created.

Probably a compressed air powered car machan.But that's nothing new.The idea has been around for ages.Infact I hear TATA is planning on mass producing one in the near future.

is this true????

421979_353069191400067_105528426154146_1091589_1027670948_n.jpg

judging by those 3 spoke boku alloys.. thats probably sri lankan indeed..

well have to give the guy credits for his effort but seriously that looks like darth vader crashed into a tata nano.

• Like 2

lmao...... :lol: :lol: true that car looks hideous. :lol:

lol seriously :D

engineering wise its great but design wise.. facepalm.. i donno why he divided the glass on the doors into 2

if anyone want that film with the Drift Scene

here ya go

the names 'Kongsi' and just finished watching it.. not bad. but TOOOOO much turbo blow off sound..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0bxBfdMe8g&feature=related

thanx again Nadrique :)

Ha the funniest part is that its not even an evo, just a re-badged lancer lol

LMAO!!! relation of Mr.Bean ???

lol might be,, imganine having a Door Key as your car unlock key :D

Ha the funniest part is that its not even an evo, just a re-badged lancer lol

i thought its a Proton Imapian Re-badged as a Evo :huh:

• MADZ locked this topic