• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

as tbt said it's a very good game and there are few DLC's for it to if you are going to play it.

I came across the game last week, the cover didnt look that intresting. Btw anyother good games? Got batllefield 2 and 3, 2 was a a bit booring (maybe cz Im used to cod) and 3 was too easy.

I came across the game last week, the cover didnt look that intresting. Btw anyother good games? Got batllefield 2 and 3, 2 was a a bit booring (maybe cz Im used to cod) and 3 was too easy.

what are you looking for first person shooters,third person games,strategy games or RPG games mate?.

Doesnt matter, anything thats awesome :D

these are the ones come to my mind right now mass effect 2 and 3 the elder scrolls v skyrim LA noire assassin's creed batman arkham city kingdoms of amalur reckoning and saints row the third. :)

A lota gamers I see, thanks for the replies, should try em one by one

Btw nexus, Ive finished brotherhood and revelations they were really awesome.

Tried battlefieldplay4 free online ?

FYI when it comes to online play COD4 and CS are still the best ;)

• Like 1

A lota gamers I see, thanks for the replies, should try em one by one

Btw nexus, Ive finished brotherhood and revelations they were really awesome.

if you love assassin's creed you will love the batman btw don't ever buy alan wake and syndicate 2012 both of them sucks @$$. :D

yeah COD4 is still awesome. :)

• Like 1

Elder scrolls: Skyrim was really good.

If you guys like that type of game.

yeah skyrim is a awesome game it's one of the best RPG game they created after oblivion and beware though you can lose many hours to this game

btw check this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/ it's have mods to skyrim there are very helpful ones and some pervert ones too so be careful what you download. :D and this forum have other games mods too like the fallout new vegas. :)

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

haha couldn't agree more, me myself was once a online CS player untill I started playing COD online. I do come online sometimes through tech_morph .

Edited by CyRaX
  • Like 1

yeah skyrim is a awesome game it's one of the best RPG game they created after oblivion and beware though you can lose many hours to this game

True that. Since last December (When I bought it) I've spent about 100 hours on it. :)

The game store who sold it was like this game has over 300 hours of gameplay.

btw check this http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/ it's have mods to skyrim there are very helpful ones and some pervert ones too so be careful what you download. :D and this forum have other games mods too like the fallout new vegas. :)

:) thanks.

if you love assassin's creed you will love the batman btw don't ever buy alan wake and syndicate 2012 both of them sucks @$$. :D

yeah COD4 is still awesome. :)

WHAT?! you don't like Alan Wake??? dude, srsly :action-smiley-060: and I haven't played the new syndicate, but I have a feeling I won't get the same satisfaction I did back when I was playing the original on my Amiga.

The only game i play is GTA San Andreas :P

Dude I started playing the game again, and currently im stuck in that plane school thing. I cant freaking fly a plane!!!

Edited by CyRaX

WHAT?! you don't like Alan Wake??? dude, srsly :action-smiley-060: and I haven't played the new syndicate, but I have a feeling I won't get the same satisfaction I did back when I was playing the original on my Amiga.

yes alan wake is a bad game to me it's confusing and fighting is equally confusing and bad i stop playing it after 2 hours.in syndicate you can easily blind by lights the game was not that challenging and ending was bad.

Dude I started playing the game again, and currently im stuck in that plane school thing. I cant freaking fly a plane!!!

it's not that hard machan all you need is a bit of patient and practice and check you youtube there may be videos for that.

The game store who sold it was like this game has over 300 hours of gameplay

no it's have more than 300 hours game play trust me. :)

it's not that hard machan all you need is a bit of patient and practice and check you youtube there may be videos for that.

Well after about 10 attempts I gave up, well then lemmme try again, hope the damn thing turns the way I want to.

Can you name the mission? i know those plane school thing is bit tought. GOSH! im gonna start the game all over again after exams! :D

bdw did you get any mods?

like these:

post-48199-0-18721300-1337759190_thumb.j

post-48199-0-15706600-1337759209_thumb.j

Any one like Mystery Case games. Contains hundreds of small games in one game.

Also COD series, Half Life series, Return to Castle Woulfenstine. DOOM, Halo, Fear games were great.

• MADZ locked this topic