• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Saw a grey one at the Mc Donalds Colpity car park y'day :D Thought it was a fake GT badge on the back

There's also an Axio GT though I haven't seen one here

217724.jpg

Do we have these Corolla GT in Sri Lanka? They have a 4A-GE under the hood

Edited by c1nder

GT or just a normal Corolla with the cosmetic parts?

I know right, The 110/111 has always been a boring looking car IMO, but this is really sexy

wonder from where he managed 2 get those smoked headlights??.. ;)

Seen a few 110 GT's around the country. pretty hard to spot them unless you really pay attention. Even more discreet than the Carina GTs. All of them were auto I think

As for the Axio GT, seen a few of those too. The turbo model is very rare so I doubt we have any of them in our country. With our motorists mentality who would buy a manual axio?

wonder from where he managed 2 get those smoked headlights??.. ;)

It adds an attitude to the car, doesnt it?

Check this out

88cdc5ff62d848c5-large.jpg

Seen a few 110 GT's around the country. pretty hard to spot them unless you really pay attention. Even more discreet than the Carina GTs. All of them were auto I think

As for the Axio GT, seen a few of those too. The turbo model is very rare so I doubt we have any of them in our country. With our motorists mentality who would buy a manual axio?

This isnt 110, its 111 and im starting to love them! :D and i wonder what engine the Axio GT comes with ;)

bdw these 111 GT must be faster than those Carina GT

Edited by Magnum

This isnt 110, its 111 and im starting to love them! :D and i wonder what engine the Axio GT comes with ;)

Axio GTs have the same 1nz engine with a trd turbo bolted on in some models

Obviously the corolla gt is quicker as its lighter but i personally I prefer the carina gt with its smart Peugeot 405-esque body

Axio GTs have the same 1nz engine with a trd turbo bolted on in some models

Obviously the corolla gt is quicker as its lighter but i personally I prefer the carina gt with its smart Peugeot 405-esque body

DAMN! i just realized that! :o

bdw more info on this:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/804063/2000-toyota-corolla-le-sedan-4d

Check this out

tats wow.. :grinning-smiley-003: never knew 110s came with sunroof option.. ;)

whoooaa...here we have one, its a GT

http://www.autolanka...ad.asp?ID=66098

The one I saw on AL classifieds had the full bodykit, GT emblems on the fenders and trunk lid, smoked headlamps and gauges with red lettering, wonder why this one doesn't have all the exterior mods. It doesn't even have the full bodykit.

The one I saw on AL classifieds had the full bodykit, GT emblems on the fenders and trunk lid, smoked headlamps and gauges with red lettering, wonder why this one doesn't have all the exterior mods. It doesn't even have the full bodykit.

Well some of them came without the exterior styling as well. See this

http://exchange.goo-net.com/usedcars/TOYOTA/COROLLA/700080090120110515001/index.html

but im not sure why the car in the ad doesnt have the emblem.

Anyway its a shame that Toyota discontinued the 4A-GE and Nissan discontinued that SR20DET in their family cars

• Like 1

Check this out

Yes, I think it is EE111 with 1600cc engine.

http://web-cache.stream.ne.jp/www09/toyota-catalog/pdf/corolla-3/corolla-3_199804.pdf

Where did you see it?

On the Baseline some years ago. It was also up for sale on A/L but the adverts don't go that far back. It had red GT badges and appeared to be unmodified. Also remember the 111 code is also used for the 1.6 litre variants brought down by Toyota Lanka. I believe they were the GLi models, and can be identified by the 220km/h speedo plus leather seats.

On the Baseline some years ago. It was also up for sale on A/L but the adverts don't go that far back. It had red GT badges and appeared to be unmodified. Also remember the 111 code is also used for the 1.6 litre variants brought down by Toyota Lanka. I believe they were the GLi models, and can be identified by the 220km/h speedo plus leather seats.

Whats that 1.6L engine the GLi comes with? the only 1.6L that comes with the 111 i know is the 4A-GE

• MADZ locked this topic