• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Ever play an ancient computer game called Death Track? Looks a lot like that.

And if Natalie Martinez is who I think it is, I wanna see this one even more.

yup your right it does look rather like it!

4864122f98249_featured_without_text_1857 - though this is a never version of the game i'm guessing

hmmm when u mentioned game , the first thing that came to mind on these lines, was 'Carmageddon'! :lol:

oh & yes it is the very same N_M of Fashion House & JLO fame! :D

yup your right it does look rather like it!

4864122f98249_featured_without_text_1857 - though this is a never version of the game i'm guessing

hmmm when u mentioned game , the first thing that came to mind on these lines, was 'Carmageddon'! :lol:

That is a MUCH newer version. I think the original had about 16 colors and was played on the 386.

And Carmageddon never had weapons. Ahhhh .... the memories. I once even managed to achieve the victory condition of killing all the pedestrians on the map. And that was a huge map with over 600 peds!

Ahh, the fun of zooming into the foot ball stadium and crushing all the football players who are all nicely lined up. 8X bonus with that electric ray thingy. :D

oh & yes it is the very same N_M of Fashion House & JLO fame! :D

Very good. Must watch :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
i couldn't find a place to put this and didn't think it was worthy of its own thread so landed it here...

DEATH RACE

Jason Statham, Tyrese Gibson, Joan Allen & Natalie Martinez are a few of the better known stars who make up the cast..

Ex-con Jensen Ames (Statham) is forced by the warden of a notorious prison (Allen) to compete in our post-industrial world's most popular sport: a car race in which inmates must brutalize and kill one another on the road to victory

Its due to be released sometime toward the end of August

3073924_656_full.jpg

Just watched the DVDscreener. This pic doesn't begin to do her justice.

The movie ... well, a little thin on plot, but plenty of action. Definitely entertaining. Not enough Natalie too. Damn, Scorching!

edit: Bill Clinton just became my hero. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J47rf0FWBWg

Edited by Pericles

Just watched the DVDscreener. This pic doesn't begin to do her justice.

The movie ... well, a little thin on plot, but plenty of action. Definitely entertaining. Not enough Natalie too. Damn, Scorching!

edit: Bill Clinton just became my hero. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J47rf0FWBWg

i watched it int he cinema in Malaysia last weekend.. i must say plot is kinda unique but very unreal and there are lots of places where you think "why didnt anyone think of this before it actually happened in part of the story thats in the movie"

OK movie if you have the time to kill, but nothing to look forward to... but yes agree lots of cars and guns :D

• 4 weeks later...
some witty Automotive adverts courtesy of "Car_Maniac"

BMW started things off with this :)

bmwaudiadju0.jpg

w399.png

Audi replied :D

audibmwadbv8.jpg

w548.png

& Subaru had to put its 2 cents in! :lol:

subaruaudibmwadno4.jpg

w548.png

Dev, you seems to have forgot to put what Bently CEO said after observing all the others above, which is the final part of the story. Its this:

610bentleyye0.jpg

w315.png

:angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048: :angry-smiley-048:

• 3 weeks later...

Mitsuoka does it again!

mitsuoka_galue_limo00_opt.jpg

Never a company to shy away from bold stylistic choices, Japanese auto sculptor Mitsuoka has worked its fiendish way with Infiniti’s M35/M45, creating a limousine that takes bizarre coach building to a whole new level.

The Galue Limousine S50 does betray its Nissan origins pretty readily in the interior—the front two seats are actually pretty stock—despite the hugely expanded rear passenger area, complete with very bad carpeting. On the outside, the car has been very heavily revised with a Rolls-Royce-like vertical grille merged between the sloping front fenders (note the subtlety with which the Infiniti lights have been covered), and an expansive center section spliced down the middle.

At the equivalent of nearly $100,000 for the top-of-the-line Galue limo, the Mitsuoka charm certainly doesn’t come cheaply to those Japanese bold enough to splash out on one. Then again, any car that is described as being “The ‘Egoism’ way of living” (Mitsuoka’s own tagline for the Galue), is more than likely intended to be a little on the ostentatious side

Family Problems ... !!!

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.

The Indian man said to the American, 'You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.'

The American said, Talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story.

I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. 'After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.

More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle.

Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.. And you say you have family problems...

Family Problems ... !!!

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.

The Indian man said to the American, 'You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom I haven't even met once.' We call this arranged marriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love... I told them that openly and now have a hell lot of family problems.'

The American said, Talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story.

I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years. 'After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and married her, so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother.

More problems occurred when I had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle.

Situations turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my own grandson.. And you say you have family problems...

this sounds like that never ending horrible soap "bold & the beautiful" :P

this sounds like that never ending horrible soap "bold & the beautiful" :P

its not thaat bad is it? :lol:

what other piece of TV can have Katherine Kelly Lang marry that many men , have that many children and defy the aging process and manage to look younger and in some cases more voluptuous that she did 20 yrs ago when the series premiered! & lets not forget Hunter Tylo who's done something even super natural beings haven’t done by rising from the dead TWICE! ROTFL :lol:

to all the dog lovers---live streaming puppy cam!!!!!!!--- http://www.ustream.tv/videoplayerpopup/channel/317016

i must say watching this after a stressful day takes all your worries away :)

reminds me of the programme ' Big brother'.

btw devindaz the family problem joke was hilarious...

chaps this video is well worth watching and having a good laugh over! :lol:

Ex F1 driver Riccardo Patrese ( who i found out later is one of the most expereinced drivers of all time with some 257 starts! :o ) takes his Wife for a hot lap around a track in a CTR...

yep driving fast is one way of knowing how "lady like" a woman really is....another way is saying "honey..you look a little fat" :action-smiley-060::D

and dev...one one last thing,have you gone blind by any chance...because how come you didn't notice HOW HOT THAT WOMAN WAS!!!!!!!!! :angry:

:lol::P

i dunno if you guys have seen this but here's a video of the worlds fattest man being carried(litterally) off to his wedding ceremony on the back of a flatbed truck

well i guess there's someone for everyone.....and the bride is somewhat a looker too...

i wonder how they...no no never mind :D

spl57881021jw4.jpg

spl57881003yw8.jpg

Edited by HelRazor

• MADZ locked this topic