• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

This comes to show you need an excellent auto-show presenter to remeber the correct thing to compare a car to.

And the NZT260 Drives like a pig too,

Lazy as hell to accelarate with that rediculus CVT box and the shere size for the 1500cc too.

dont tell me that you dont know that it comes in 1.8L and 2.0L versions

and as i told before im not saying its best looking car, what i said was that its sexy for a 'Premio"

This might be a promo car. Casio has a "Colors" range of funky G-Shocks which are horribly expensive. The two might be related.

casio-gshock-ga-110f-2jr.jpg

I love G-Shock watches,one in the picture is one of the latest limited edition G-Shock watches

here are the other three

GA-110MH-7AJR_l.jpg

GLX-150X-7JR_l.jpg

GWX-8900K-3JR_l.jpg

Edited by Magnum

This might be a promo car. Casio has a "Colors" range of funky G-Shocks which are horribly expensive. The two might be related.

casio-gshock-ga-110f-2jr.jpg

Must be the smart watch of the merc :D

@Magnum I also wore a G-shock for about 5 years,

Pretty hardy thing isn't it don't need to think that you'r wearing a watch before doing anything.

Must be the smart watch of the merc :D

@Magnum I also wore a G-shock for about 5 years,

Pretty hardy thing isn't it don't need to think that you'r wearing a watch before doing anything.

thats right...and u can act cool by throwing it around in front of a bunch of idiots, they'll be amazed how it survives :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

O'Really?

If you look closely you can see the reflectors on the bumper which the comes in 211 and not in 210, and the lights too look like 211s.

you could argue that the owner could have fixed those but its a rare sight to see 95/96 model cars in Japan and the other cars in the pic are quite new

Edited by Magnum

If you look closely you can see the reflectors on the bumper which the comes in 211 and not in 210, and the lights too look like 211s.

you could argue that the owner could have fixed those but its a rare sight to see 95/96 model cars in Japan and the other cars in the pic are quite new

lol dude u thought that i don't know about a corona premio?

lol dude u thought that i don't know about a corona premio?

My previous post was the explanation for why i think its a 211 coz you said "O'Really?" :P , i didnt mean that you know nothing about Corona :sad-smiley-067:

My previous post was the explanation for why i think its a 211 coz you said "O'Really?" :P , i didnt mean that you know nothing about Corona :sad-smiley-067:

ah so u doesn't get sarcasm well then...

Good to see there's a gshock fan here. I only have 2 myself, an early DW5600C and it's latest incarnation, the GW-5000-1JF, which cost me as much as a new Frogman!

ah so u doesn't get sarcasm well then...

sarcasm through the internet requires a " :P "

Good to see there's a gshock fan here. I only have 2 myself, an early DW5600C and it's latest incarnation, the GW-5000-1JF, which cost me as much as a new Frogman!

That falls under the limited series category isnt it? :speechless-smiley-019:

• MADZ locked this topic