• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Being a BMW owner I can understand this comment... :)

You get some real morons calling. Most of them are some real neaue riche godaya Mofckrs and brokers who are looking at a good bargain. 99% of the callers wont come any way to see the car. THink they get a hard on and ejaculate a small bit pre-cum just by calling and asking the prices... ;)

not just BMW mate.. for any vehicle its like that these days. when i advertise mine most of them are brokers who asks for 200k less than the list price or in our case some cheap bugger who try to bargain through the phone and never to comes to see the car..

Saw this BMW beside Marine Drive last evening and I think I know what he meant when he wrote this part. :)

and that would be?? :D

Hyundai Accent Advertisement in 1995

(The Sunday Times - 09th July 1995)

huundaiaccent.jpg

why does the hyundai have a mitsubishi key O.o

Edited by Schiffer

and that would be?? :D

Because from what I saw, the paint was faded and both the bumpers and colour keyed plastic components had flaked off paint. At least the seller is honest when he said that it's not "perfect". Other than that, it looked OK, didn't spot any dents or scratches... but then again I only caught a glimpse as I was passing by.

Mitsubishi Delica L300 -Second Generation, still being produced in Philippines

http://www.mmpc.ph/l300vv/

l300.jpg

holy crap, box delica with roof a/c vents?? any idea what year this advert is from? looks like early to mid 90s. never mind I just clicked on the link.

Edited by terrabytetango

why does the hyundai have a mitsubishi key O.o

I pretty much remember that kind of key from our CB8.

BTW the accent must have a mitsubishi key because at that time they had Mitsubishi technology.

@Sampath Gunasekara

I wish you could open a new topic and post all those brochures and old ads you have pretty interesting.

BTW the accent must have a mitsubishi key because at that time they had Mitsubishi technology.

had the same key for out Lancer A72 as well

Because from what I saw, the paint was faded and both the bumpers and colour keyed plastic components had flaked off paint. At least the seller is honest when he said that it's not "perfect". Other than that, it looked OK, didn't spot any dents or scratches... but then again I only caught a glimpse as I was passing by.

aaahh.. and true atleast the owner was honest about it :)

Same key model was in original Mitsubishi J24 Jeeps in early 80s.

However I got a duplicate key for my previous Japanese Alto from Slave Island and blank key was a same Mtsubishi key appear in the advertisement.

@Sampath Gunasekara

I wish you could open a new topic and post all those brochures and old ads you have pretty interesting.

Machan , thanks for the interest. I have some Toyota catalogs in 1989-1990 season (Specially Corolla models) and first generation of Mitsubishi Pajero and so on. They all original JDM catalogs (hard copies) . Whenever I have a time I will scan them and upload them under new thread. Also I have downloaded catalogs from the net & I think around 400 PDF files.

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

• MADZ locked this topic