• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help With My New Cs3

carson

• 2 months later...

From the photo, I see that both the centre AC vents are broken (how on earth did they break? The vents on the CS are pretty solid and I've never seen one broken). Anyway, if you're buying it from UniMo, you will have to buy the entire unit that includes both the vents, the mounting ducts etc. It'll cost you a lot.

Try Euron!ppon, US C@r P@rts and Delkanda.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="trinity" data-cid="268414" data-time="1414932019"><p>

Euronippon and U.S. won't sell them dashboard parts separately.</p></blockquote>

Yeah, unless they have the vents separately which is rare I guess. eBay might be the next best option.

From the photo, I see that both the centre AC vents are broken (how on earth did they break? The vents on the CS are pretty solid and I've never seen one broken). Anyway, if you're buying it from UniMo, you will have to buy the entire unit that includes both the vents, the mounting ducts etc. It'll cost you a lot.

Try Euron!ppon, US C@r P@rts and Delkanda.

thnx mate. dont knw how it broke. it was like this when i got this from the previous owner. also its wasted due to an air freshner overflow :speechless-smiley-004:

Remember seeing an advert on ik_ma_n.lk about CS3 spoilers a couple of days back. You might wanna eyeball that advert.

Thnx for the quick reply . I gave him a call and he is selling it for 6500/=

according to him it is Brand new and we need to paint it

is it a good price? can we get anything cheaper?

he will reduce the price more if we buy 2 or more items so anyone else interest to buy?

None of the spoilers on that site look like the original spoiler that comes with the CS (except for the black three spoke one). Also, the spoiler that comes with the CS pre-facelift (2001 - 2004) is different from the one that came with the facelift (2004 onward). The latter was curved to go with the curved trunk lid as opposed to the flat trunk lid top on the pre-facelift. Some spoilers on ads in that website look horrible if you ask me.

So if you are specifically looking for an OEM spoiler for your car, call the guy on this post.

As for alloys, are you looking for an aftermarket set or the original alloys?

None of the spoilers on that site look like the original spoiler that comes with the CS (except for the black three spoke one). Also, the spoiler that comes with the CS pre-facelift (2001 - 2004) is different from the one that came with the facelift (2004 onward). The latter was curved to go with the curved trunk lid as opposed to the flat trunk lid top on the pre-facelift. Some spoilers on ads in that website look horrible if you ask me.

So if you are specifically looking for an OEM spoiler for your car, call the guy on this post.

As for alloys, are you looking for an aftermarket set or the original alloys?

thanx for the advice

regarding the alloy. Im looking for recondition japan alloy or new design alloy. Which is the good option regarding the quality and price (my budget is around 25000).

thanx for the advice

regarding the alloy. Im looking for recondition japan alloy or new design alloy. Which is the good option regarding the quality and price (my budget is around 25000).

I'm not exactly familiar with alloy wheel prices these days, but I think a set of brand new alloys will cost you a lot over 25,000. Also, you will have to look at Alloys to which your existing tyres can be installed because you have no room for a set of tyres in that budget. There's nothing wrong with going for a set of refurbished used alloys as long as they are in good condition.

Try JJ L@nka Alloys at Mount Lavinia. They do have recon alloys as well as new ones. Last time I went there, they had a gorgeous set of OZ Racing wheels that was a perfect fit for the CS, refurbished. Didn't even ask for the price because I was there only to buy a centre cap for a friend's car. :)

I'm not exactly familiar with alloy wheel prices these days, but I think a set of brand new alloys will cost you a lot over 25,000. Also, you will have to look at Alloys to which your existing tyres can be installed because you have no room for a set of tyres in that budget. There's nothing wrong with going for a set of refurbished used alloys as long as they are in good condition.

Try JJ L@nka Alloys at Mount Lavinia. They do have recon alloys as well as new ones. Last time I went there, they had a gorgeous set of OZ Racing wheels that was a perfect fit for the CS, refurbished. Didn't even ask for the price because I was there only to buy a centre cap for a friend's car. :)

yes i also want to go check on JJ. I'm planing to buy for same rim size (15 inch with 4 hols) bec i have no mny to change tires as well :)

i need some advice from paint experts :) im going to repaint my cs1 and currently it has the original red color. i want it to be red again but i like to apply some metalic colour this time. is it good or bad ?? does any one know the codes of a nice red colour which suits to a cs ??

i need some advice from paint experts :) im going to repaint my cs1 and currently it has the original red color. i want it to be red again but i like to apply some metalic colour this time. is it good or bad ?? does any one know the codes of a nice red colour which suits to a cs ??

How about Rally Red (colour code P85)? The colur that comes on Evolutions.

46520.jpg

P26 (also Rally Red) is what you get on the Lancer EX RalliArt and is pretty close to what you already have.

Edited by Davy

How about Rally Red (colour code P85)? The colur that comes on Evolutions.

46520.jpg

P26 (also Rally Red) is what you get on the Lancer EX RalliArt and is pretty close to what you already have.

thnkz machan. are they metalic colours?? i mean with the silver dust??

My car oil indicator light get on while im driving to the office today morning. I checked the oil levels and all are fine. What will be the issue? May be i need to replace the Oil plug? any ide about the oil plug price and place to buy. It is 2845/= in company

Is it ok to drive while that light on?

Well, more often than not it is the oil plug. But if not, it is a serious problem for if the oil pressure is actually low for some reason you shouldn't be driving the car at all. So get it attended at the earliest. Driving with the oil lamp on you are taking a chance however slim it could be. An original oil plug would cost something in the region you have given.

My car oil indicator light get on while im driving to the office today morning. I checked the oil levels and all are fine. What will be the issue? May be i need to replace the Oil plug? any ide about the oil plug price and place to buy. It is 2845/= in company

Is it ok to drive while that light on?

Yes it was due to the oil sensor. Replaced it for 1100/=

• 3 months later...
did anyone able to crack the OBD II problem ? I lost my ELM327 and is there any working model to buy ?

The issue is not with the ELM 327 adapter but the software you use to connect to the ECU to scan. The protocol that a lot of Japanese vehicles used is J-OBD which is not supported by all scan software. You just need to find an application that correctly supports J-OBD.