• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Example_Japan Car Auction Sheet_Aqua

osaka_dude

1.I know it man,I have done 車検 by myself many times, normally there is no big difference.and didn't want to confuse the guy with too much detail.

2.純正アルミホイール=>純AW  that explains it,I was wondering if Aqua came in AWD too.(and also why the expert does not have a Jap keybord :mosking: )

for all other critics,I don't want to be a pora here,and i do not think all other pro(pora?)-members are halfwits.

but I have an intention to save lankan car-buyers from being taken for a ride by the crooked car-sales mafia,so apparently my posts may hurt some of them or those working with them.

if you do not find it interesting please don't bother looking.

ane_nikam_palayan_yako_yanda..jpg_480_48

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 4

1.I know it man,I have done 車検 by myself many times, normally there is no big difference.and didn't want to confuse the guy with too much detail.

2.純正アルミホイール=>純AW  that explains it,I was wondering if Aqua came in AWD too.(and also why the expert does not have a Jap keybord :mosking: )

for all other critics,I don't want to be a pora here,and i do not think all other pro(pora?)-members are halfwits.

but I have an intention to save lankan car-buyers from being taken for a ride by the crooked car-sales mafia,so apparently my posts may hurt some of them or those working with them.

if you do not find it interesting please don't bother looking.

Yes dont be a "Pora" but just please post your GT so we can see this rare beauty. We are godey never seen one thats why.

• Like 1

私は大阪はおそらく彼のママとパパから十分な注意を取得していない、今らがそれを補うためにしようとしている育って推測している。

大阪さんの母親は:)...また彼の妹です lol!!!!

1.私は大阪はおそらく彼のママとパパから十分な注意を取得していない、今らがそれを補うためにしようとしている育って推測している。/

大阪さんの母親は :)...また彼の妹です lol!!!!

2. There are other members here who live in Japan and probably has a better command of the language than you.

1.Guys stop embarassing yourself by writing bull-sh!t,even a 5 year old japanese kid would know that your sentences(probably from google translator) does not make any sense literally or grammatically. :violent-smiley-027::speechless-smiley-004::sport-smiley-027:

2.buahahahahahaa, is this the kind you define as "better command"?

looks like my langugage level of a 10year-old-japanese-kid has hurt the ego of some wanna-be Japan experts in AL.

LMFAO (pu :medium-smiley-037: enuth hinaa yanawa)

Edited by osaka_dude
  • Like 1

1.Man stop writing bull-sh!t,even a 5 year old japanese kid would know that your sentence(probably from google translator) does not make any sense literally or grmmatically. :violent-smiley-027::speechless-smiley-004::sport-smiley-027:

2.buahahahahahaa, is this the kind you define as "better command"?

looks like my langugage level of a 10year-old-japanese-kid has hurt the ego of some wanna-be Japan experts in AL.

LMFAO (pu :medium-smiley-037: enuth hinaa yanawa)

same goes to your knowledge in autos also machang... you talk cock, or you cut and paste things that is public knowledge and make it as if you found the secret to dark energy. So do yourself a favour and go back to that garage you came out from and impress your well wishers by giving them blow jobs or whatever it is that you do for a living. I am sure they will love you more if you swallow.... knowing the kind of show off you are, you will probably gargle.

Now shooooo.. monkey boy.

I think now I know why Osaka just dropped in to AL.... he is looking for some meat to suck on.... ;)

The Japs that he was busy with may have rejected him cos he may talk with a full mouth... so he is looking here to turn some tricks....

Osaka Dude nemei, Osaka Whore.

His momma must be proud.

• Like 2

(and also why the expert does not have a Jap keybord :mosking: )

I have an intention to save lankan car-buyers from being taken for a ride by the crooked car-sales mafia,so apparently my posts may hurt some of them or those working with them.

I don't know who these Japanese experts are (after all no one here has directly claimed to be as such except you implying it about yourself over and over again);the reason I don't have a Japanese keyboard although I partially live there is because 99.9% of the time I use my laptop for work which has nothing to do with Japan or Japanese...so functionality over form...

There is nothing wrong with a Sri lankan not knowing proper Japanese or its grammar; it is not any of our mother languageS...at the end of the day it was communicated quite well that you have mommy and daddy issues more than that i am still trying to figure out the genetic makeup of one's mother being the said person's sister :)

You do bring up an interesting point about saving the automobile industry for the sake of consumers. Whilst consumer education goes along way it can only help to the extent of which the consumer is willing to learn; unfortunately there is a sucker born every minute. You can try to get legislature passed...well...we all know what happens to those....probably at this point the most effective thing you can do to save the SL automobile industry would be to start a website with mug shots of all the shady two-bit car peddlers who have snuck out of Sri Lanka and in to Japan :)

going by the same logic,you should put a pic of your d!ck first to confim something :sport-smiley-004:

his deck? his dock? his duck? machan your aversion of vowels is appalling.

and of course, i'm not sure what logic you mean. VVTi never said he drove a d!ck in japan. never tried to prove it either. so what logic is that?

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 4

his deck? his dock? his duck? machan your aversion of vowels is appalling.

and of course, i'm not sure what logic you mean. VVTi never said he drove a d!ck in japan. never tried to prove it either. so what logic is that?

Ducks make lovely pets though...you need a pond and stuff, but still great pets!

nice ride man,so this is your daily commute or what you rode in Japan? :yahoo:

and can we know how many Horse(or d!ck)-powers does it have?

You redefine lameness machang.... please go populate Elakiri, there is an audience there for your kind of humour and comments. really.

• Like 2

You redefine lameness machang.... please go populate Elakiri, there is an audience there for your kind of humour and comments. really.

VVTi, This guy is wasting space and dont think he has a GT. Cant you close this thread?