• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Reviews For Latest Mazda 6

ModX

I am looking for Mazda 6 via my own permit and got the prices from both C*mart and C*loni.

Price

C*mart quote 5.2 mill and C*loni quote 6.6 mill for cash and 5.55 mill for permit.

Delivery

C*mart told I have to wait for one and half months for the delivery.

C*loni told they will utilise my permit to someone else and can give one from their ex stock.

(I am willing to utilize my permit rather than getting from another, in that case they told I have to wait up to December or January/2015.

Since we are expecting budget for next year I am afraid to wait till Dec/Jan)

Even though, the price is less from C*mart I am thinking twice because of my past experience(after sale service) with them.

Other than that both saying they will give 3 years warranty and etc.

Please advice.

Normally for a brand new vehicle, the warranty is from the manufacturer. So technically, if both are authorised dealers, then both should technically offer their services for warranty claims during the manufacturer warranty period. Its something you should ask from each because ultimately they get compensated by the manufacturer.

I am looking for Mazda 6 via my own permit and got the prices from both C*mart and C*loni.

Price

C*mart quote 5.2 mill and C*loni quote 6.6 mill for cash and 5.55 mill for permit.

Delivery

C*mart told I have to wait for one and half months for the delivery.

C*loni told they will utilise my permit to someone else and can give one from their ex stock.

(I am willing to utilize my permit rather than getting from another, in that case they told I have to wait up to December or January/2015.

Since we are expecting budget for next year I am afraid to wait till Dec/Jan)

Even though, the price is less from C*mart I am thinking twice because of my past experience(after sale service) with them.

Other than that both saying they will give 3 years warranty and etc.

Please advice.

Machan, go with Car Mart. Although selling permits are not illegal, what Colonial does, is not ethical. I remember there was one importer (a subsidiary of a bank) had some issues with finance ministry because they were arranging permits for people who imported vehicles through them.

Machan, go with Car Mart. Although selling permits are not illegal, what Colonial does, is not ethical. I remember there was one importer (a subsidiary of a bank) had some issues with finance ministry because they were arranging permits for people who imported vehicles through them.

Thanks Machan

Normally for a brand new vehicle, the warranty is from the manufacturer. So technically, if both are authorised dealers, then both should technically offer their services for warranty claims during the manufacturer warranty period. Its something you should ask from each because ultimately they get compensated by the manufacturer.

Thanks Don

• 1 month later...

Thanks Guys.

Tell you honestly I am very much like the Car and it is fun to drive.

Meantime I am working for one of the leading company and got the lots of positive feedback from fellow mates, the design is outstanding even compare with BMW and Benz.

I just parked next to BMW(5 series) and Benz(S and C class) at my office and Mazda won on the race :), some guys told even it is sexier than girls :)

I will uploads the photos soon

Edited by mazda axela

Thanks Guys.

Meantime I am working for one of the leading company and got the lots of positive feedback from fellow mates, the design is outstanding even compare with BMW and Benz.

I just parked next to BMW(5 series) and Benz(S and C class) at my office and Mazda won on the race :), some guys told even it is sexier than girls :)

I second that !

Thanks Guys.

Saw one at our Office premises , tell you, it might look even gorgeous if the wheels comes in Gun metal Grey.. :) anyway, it's a pleasant in the eye among the hordes of Vezels.. :D

Edited by Ruslan
  • Like 2

Saw one at our Office premises , tell you, it might look even gorgeous if the wheels comes in Gun metal Grey.. :) anyway, it's a pleasant in the eye among the hordes of Vezels.. :D

I agree machan, I spoke to Agent on this regard and to change the wheel size before receiving the vehicle, but they are not recommending to do any modification on the vehicle since the warranty will void ;) (same-thing stated on the book as well)

• Like 1

I agree machan, I spoke to Agent on this regard and to change the wheel size before receiving the vehicle, but they are not recommending to do any modification on the vehicle since the warranty will void ;) (same-thing stated on the book as well)

Hey! Wonderful choice of vehicle (and color). You bought it through Col*nial or Ca*mart?