• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What To Buy For 2.5Mn

sakunchith

Question

Hi guys,

I need some help here,

i'm looking for car around 2.5mn. i found Mitsubishi Lancer & Toyota Vios. I herd vios is not a Japanese. but in newspaper i saw one or two. when i called they confirm its Japanese. what do u think ??

How about the Market for Mitsubishi lancer cs & what are the things i should consider if i go for Lancer cs.

I do appreciate your suggestions

10 answers to this question

Hi guys,

I need some help here,

i'm looking for car around 2.5mn. i found Mitsubishi Lancer & Toyota Vios. I herd vios is not a Japanese. but in newspaper i saw one or two. when i called they confirm its Japanese. what do u think ??

How about the Market for Mitsubishi lancer cs & what are the things i should consider if i go for Lancer cs.

I do appreciate your suggestions

Welcome to the forum!

The forum already has tons of information about both the cars you are interested in. Please follow the instructions in this thread and search first. Respond to any of those threads with questions you have. Thanks!

The Vios is made in Thailand, whoever says it's Japanese is misinformed.

I've owned one for over 4 years. Wanted to trade it in for something else earlier this year, but it's just been so reliable I haven't had the heart to part with it. I plan on eventually driving it into the ground. Others in that range are the ES civics.

The Vios is made in Thailand, whoever says it's Japanese is misinformed.

I've owned one for over 4 years. Wanted to trade it in for something else earlier this year, but it's just been so reliable I haven't had the heart to part with it. I plan on eventually driving it into the ground. Others in that range are the ES civics.

Most Vios owners i know share the same sentiment about their cars. This is of course the 2003~7 VIOS not the belta-like one that came later.

N16 is not JDM. But there are Made in Japan N16.

Applying it, though almost all Vios made in Thailand or Malaysia or some, Aren't there any Made In Japan Vios?

@ matroska

Why, is there any reliability issue in 2007 upward new Vios?

Btw, the latest Vios from may be 2010 to upto the date got nice look. Haven't seen in Sri Lanka & we won't be able to see these in SL

as no1 seems to import those kind of cars :(

N16 is not JDM. But there are Made in Japan N16.

Applying it, though almost all Vios made in Thailand or Malaysia or some, Aren't there any Made In Japan Vios?

@ matroska

Why, is there any reliability issue in 2007 upward new Vios?

Btw, the latest Vios from may be 2010 to upto the date got nice look. Haven't seen in Sri Lanka & we won't be able to see these in SL

as no1 seems to import those kind of cars :(

[1]AFAIK all vios is non-jap.

[2] Nothing of that sort but the point was when i said that many vios owners love their cars i refered to vios 2003-4 model owners.

[3] No ones importing anything other than hybrids nowadays isn't it?