• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Difference Between Vezel Z And X Grades

3MR

Hi,

I am considering to go for a Honda Vezel. Can some one please help tell me the difference in the X and Z grade options.

Thanks in advance

Extra options in the Z grade: Heated front seats, auto dimming rear view mirror and side mirrors, Dual zone climate control, Half leather seats. With my experience, X is better in performance(sightly) and fuel, and also in the ride quality as Z has larger wheel size compared to X (not sure about the size). I went for the X because I wasn't excited about the extra options.

The way to read that options list would be

X options/accessories

X L package -> X ops/acc + column of X L package ops/acc

Z -> X + X L package ops/acc + Z column ops/acc

So obviously the X would come with heated seats.

Now if these ops/acc come as standard or just avl for choosing, I have no idea (for example why would a Vezel in dunny okinawa need heated seats unlike in freezing Hokkaido) and sorry I am simply not interested to read through other pages to know either.

My friends X grade also have the seat heater option (could be a dealer option) but it does not have the auto lowering side mirrors when reversing.

Maybe it's an option cz my X doesn't have heated seats.. :) I never asked when buying cz why would I want tp pay for heated seats in sunny sri lanka..!

Maybe it's an option cz my X doesn't have heated seats.. :) I never asked when buying cz why would I want tp pay for heated seats in sunny sri lanka..!

I guess you don't drive up in the hills much? Just like having someone who doesn't ask any questions but shows up with thick slabs of butter cake and steaming mugs of tea when you get in at 10pm; heated seats are not essential but are nice to have up in the hills when the temperature drops ;)

( Jokes aside for people with back problems heated seats are a life saver, yes even in Sunny SL )

I guess you don't drive up in the hills much? Just like having someone who doesn't ask any questions but shows up with thick slabs of butter cake and steaming mugs of tea when you get in at 10pm; heated seats are not essential but are nice to have up in the hills when the temperature drops ;)

( Jokes aside for people with back problems heated seats are a life saver, yes even in Sunny SL )

mmm maybe once a year.. oh didnt think about that aspect (back problem). I never thought I'd use it if I had heated seats until now. thanks dude.

• 4 years later...