• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka So Popular???

madmax

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

machan can you stop highlighting our joblessness.... :D

I just get this bad feeling that my bosses do visit this site(if not the forum), autolanka has been associated with my name since of late in our team and god knows what i am heading into now :D

• 3 years later...
Hi MadMax, we are getting over 100,000 hits per day and increasing (which is a good sign)…he he ya some how Autolanka has been quite popular among car enthusiasts & ppl who search cars for sale. Well ya advertising over the internet is now fast growing subject all over the word, and that has affected Sri Lanka as well. If the website is quite active and also having a good search engine ranking then don’t be afraid to advertise on it. Otherwise it just a waist of money... :D

Team AutoLanka

[email protected]

thth000200BB.gifthth000200BB.gifthth000200BB.gif

thth000200BB.gifthth000200BB.gifthth000200BB.gif

This is an ancient thread, so why is it being dragged up? Also, its always a good idea to keep politically sensitive content off the forums, leads to unwanted stuff (Your signature having a banner endorsing MR can be considered to be politically sensitive, in case you need it spelled out for you)

This is an ancient thread, so why is it being dragged up? Also, its always a good idea to keep politically sensitive content off the forums, leads to unwanted stuff (Your signature having a banner endorsing MR can be considered to be politically sensitive, in case you need it spelled out for you)

ditto on the political thing!

but it would be nice to know how many hits AL gets nowadays :)

interestingly one web marketing dude was mentioning AL and he was saying AL gets 8000 hits a day... I bet it's more than that :)

hell i alone must be giving over 10 hits a day easily :)

adey that's super mate :)

didn't know about that before :)

oddly enough...so many folks from south korea seems to be checking us out :)

Average Load Time for Autolanka.com

Very Slow (9.904 Seconds), 96% of sites are faster.

now that's not a very good statistic

Edited by Ripper

adey that's super mate :)

didn't know about that before :)

oddly enough...so many folks from south korea seems to be checking us out :)

now that's not a very good statistic

I think its da Sri Lankan folks who are in S. Korea, Japan and Italy who are checking it out. Not sure abt Indonesia though.

lol...has anybody caught the SWAN flu yet? :P

and yes...i say no to politics on Al as well :)

Can't speak for everybody but i certainly haven't :)

and neither have i caught maharaja's flue unlike some people :P

Well thank goodness for that then! :)

this whole election business has already hit massive levels of ridiculousness.... and we're more than a month away still!

Well thank goodness for that then! :)

this whole election business has already hit massive levels of ridiculousness.... and we're more than a month away still!

oh yeah... when i need a good laugh! i check out websites that are partial towards one camp or the other!

quite amusing to say the least :)

But having political banners and sigs in AL is a bad idea me thinks...no matter which camp it comes from.

can't take the dog for a walk without being bombarded with this election propaganda posters and stuff...

last thing i want to see is them being on AL as well!

oh yeah... when i need a good laugh! i check out websites that are partial towards one camp or the other!

quite amusing to say the least :)

heehee..another good pastime is to read the so called community forums...and read the half-assed comments from the inbred members supporting their candidate... :lol:

heehee..another good pastime is to read the so called community forums...and read the half-assed comments from the inbred members supporting their candidate... :lol:

lanka news papers site is heaps of fun mate :)

Edited by Ripper

Mark of a Elakiri member. You can always say from the sigs that take up a full screens worth of space. I'm curious about the © autolanka part tho. I'm pretty sure autolanka doesn't © anything of the sort.

But man, some memories in that thread. And some old names. Ah the old days before we became moderators. And Fuzzo was the leading post whore...

Edited by Pericles

Mark of a Elakiri member.

Ela machoooooooooo :D :D :D :D :D :D :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013:

PS- I tried to add more emoticons than this but the board wouldn't allow it. Wish such a provision was there in some of these "community sites" which are just single posts full of smileys.

Edited by SeanD

Ripper, you got some serious immune system not to get caught with either. :lol:

Btw im just wondering, havnt the free classified sections on some websites affected the AL classified?