• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Jeep Grand Cherokee

fuzzo

haha u take the cradle snatcher title quite literally...how do u knw if d baby is goin to turn out to b a stunner or sum fat ass bitch...stick to normalcy man...ur hot bird will cum...i mean come

life is full of risks bro... :)

Shit man... how come I miss out on all the good threads... anyways pitty she's in her 30's and all... by the way have you guys seen this chick that drives a BM M3 ? wow... :laughing-smiley-007: she was so hot that I had to turn my wipers on to look where I was going...

also yesterday I saw this couple in a three wheeler, the girl was hot as hell and the guy was like a dumb a**.. I mean HELLOO ? cant these girls see us around ? and where are these good looking girls ? and how come we dont come across them ? man....... life is a Bi**h

haha..sounds like someones a little backed up :violent-smiley-099:

• 3 years later...

looks rather decent - updates , but distinctly JGC... a bit of the new Land Cruisers curves and some of the new M class' edges but all in all a decent enough looking thing this..

cheap looking interior , as always , is a let down

Jeep Grand Cherokee

Jeep unveils its new Grand Cherokee by driving it up its show stand stairs

08th April 2009

car_photo_305703_25.jpg

It might be all doom and gloom in the headlines for Chrysler, but the struggling US giant has kept its head held high in New York.

In a defiant speech, Chrysler’s president Jim Press talked of working hard to building a leaner more efficient company, and the ongoing partnership negotiations with Fiat. He even drove onto stage in a Fiat 500. But nothing proves a company is alive and kicking more than an all-new model. Enter the 2011 Jeep grand Cherokee.

car_photo_305702_25.jpg

In a surprise unveiling, the brand-new luxury off-roader drove up the stairs of the stand and took centre stage. Sitting on the Mercedes ML platform, the new Jeep goes for a sophisticated sculpted look that gives the car a more premium feel. And thanks to Chrysler’s newly formed advanced interior design studio, the cabin has upped the quality significantly over the current model.

car_photo_305701_25.jpg

The chassis is 146 per cent stiffer than the current car, that’s even more rigid than the BMW X5, which should guarantee excellent on-road manners. But thanks to an advanced four-wheel-drive system with a limited-slip differential and adjustable ESP it should retain Jeep’s rugged off-road abilities, too.

[/img]

An all-new 280bhp 3.6-litre V6 will be offered when the car goes on sale next year, but European customers are more likely to go for the 3.0-litre diesel unit borrowed from Mercedes. A high-performance SRT version is unlikely.

car_photo_305699_25.jpg

Source : http://www.evo.co.uk/news/evonews/235159/j...d_cherokee.html

thank god the new one looks good/sexy! The current generation looks nice in SRT trim but looks so plain and ugly in a base model, I wouldn't walk near it!!!

Yeap gotta agree, the new design looks really good. :grinning-smiley-003: :grinning-smiley-003:

Yeap gotta agree, the new design looks really good. :grinning-smiley-003: :grinning-smiley-003:

It certainly does!! and they've finally given it air suspension too..... should be a very nice thing to have, too bad no one in SL is gonna be able to afford it! :(

fuzzo no idea about if the SRT8 hits 0-60 under 5sec but one of my friends own one and the srt8 is a jeep i'm pretty focused on buying someday in the future

its one hell of a ride pretty fast with a crazy sound that makes ur body hair stand up a bit less space if you try to compare it with another SUV but surely it’s a heart stopper. i do agree with mean green on the appearance issue on the normal and the SRT8 version the normal one is too dull compared to the SRT but the new G.cherokee stands out from the crowd when its parked in a car park filled with all the other SUV's pretty unique and eye-catching styling you can say

The 2009 version is even better it seems..but over here where i stay dealers are very keen to sell of there 2008 lot and start all new with the 2009 or atl east cover up there losses so there's alot of good offers in the market where a normal one i guess a 4.2ltr G.cherokke will cost you around 3mil in Srilankan money no idea about the SRT version guess the American automotive industry turmoil makes the poor old chaps like us who have dreams on buying some serious head turners a chance to finally own there dreams

and about the MILF subject who cares how she looks when she gives you all what you want ...... money credit cards her husbands car keys when he's not at home ...ETC ..the list will keep on going

don't think it as entertainment guys think it as if your doing a job or a social service to the needed ... and you will be all right :angry-smiley-048:

and by the way who needs enemies when you have friends like you guys …surely a person who has deep pockets who has a younger wife will think twice before he invites you blokes to his house for a cup of tea … :ninja: and surely they will never let you doods bring home there innocent girl from school in case of an emergency…!!!

:blink:

Edited by kotte mafia

It certainly does!! and they've finally given it air suspension too..... should be a very nice thing to have, too bad no one in SL is gonna be able to afford it! :(

It rides on air? Oh-O!! Air suspension has never really worked so far, not successfully in the long run that is; not even when built by precision seeking Germans. Where is Chrysler sourcing this techonology? Does anyone know? I know they've been using it on their commercial trucks and tractor-trailers for decades now, but I've yet to hear of it being used with any degree of success on any of the consumer vehicles they produce... Can anyone shed some light on this?

[Google wasn't helpful but it did throw me a link to a decent slide show and a link that briefly mentioned that it was based on the Mercedes-Benz M-Class platform. Interesting..perhaps the air suspension is being borrowed from the Germans as well; meaning that its something the next M-class might sport too?]

Edited by Kavvz

been there done that .... tried the infiniti bro ..and i really never felt anything special about it. its one big softy but styling vice its cool but it's not my type it looks a bit more girlish a hot chick in it would be a sight to see or its better off with that model type guy who always try to match his pants color with his top and shades or with neat pressed fullsuit & polished shoes

thats not my type bro .... i'm the gungle boy who forgot to shave with shorts and slippers who wears black shades even when its rainin who you see driving around with open shutters and loud music witha furt barrel that will wake up even the dead ... :angry-smiley-048: and the SRT8 is totally a bad boys ride .... a devil on weels .... :jumping-smiley-013:

Edited by kotte mafia

who wears black shades even when its rainin who you see driving around with open shutters and loud music witha furt barrel that will wake up even the dead ... :angry-smiley-048: and the SRT8 is totally a bad boys ride .... a devil on weels .... :jumping-smiley-013:

lol. Fair enough it certainly IS loud and I daresay it appeals quite well to its niche market as you point out. However I'd reserve the 'devil on wheels' title for the

Edited by Kavvz

sure macho ...the wild cat is a beast .. i saw it on top gear and after some diggin i have full respect for it .... both the SRT8 and the wild cat are in two totally different leauges. if i'm thinkin of dakar the wild cat will be the cradle i would love to hop into without thinkin twice ... but if your a middle class man who has day to day office drives and family outings with some 4x4 action with your mates at the weekend .... the SRT8 will surely fit in nicely