Jump to content
  • Welcome to AutoLanka

    :action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any good reasonable mechanic - Home Visits?


tilvin
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dears,

        As you all are aware that I am repairing almost everything for a "Japan made Toyota Caldina (With up to date maintenance history....???) - This is what they advertised when they sold that...?". I need a good home visiting mechanic to continue the work, we started in February after I bought the car. If you have any good mechanic who is reasonable in charges, please send his contact details. Only home visiting mechanic details, please.

By the way, I am residing close to Kandana.

Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, tilvin said:

Dears,

        As you all are aware that I am repairing almost everything for a "Japan made Toyota Caldina (With up to date maintenance history....???) - This is what they advertised when they sold that...?". I need a good home visiting mechanic to continue the work, we started in February after I bought the car. If you have any good mechanic who is reasonable in charges, please send his contact details. Only home visiting mechanic details, please.

By the way, I am residing close to Kandana.

Thanks.

Not that I know any good home visit mechanics or anything, but I'm curious as to what maybe wrong with the Toyota Caldina to warrant such an approach? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

but I'm curious as to what maybe wrong with the Toyota Caldina to warrant such an approach?

Bro, I have been caught by a dirty fellow with a smiling face. He presented himself as one of the tops in a Government institution. He had shown me a BIG file with all bills and receipts of maintenance records. He nicely spoke and cheated me. I trusted him and bought the car for a PREMIUM price. Every thing was on papers. But the car was horrible. I have already spent more than 2 lakhs on this, starting with suspensions, engine mounts, diesel pump repair, front links, etc. Still car is not coming to shape....?.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, tilvin said:

Bro, I have been caught by a dirty fellow with a smiling face. He presented himself as one of the tops in a Government institution. He had shown me a BIG file with all bills and receipts of maintenance records. He nicely spoke and cheated me. I trusted him and bought the car for a PREMIUM price. Every thing was on papers. But the car was horrible. I have already spent more than 2 lakhs on this, starting with suspensions, engine mounts, diesel pump repair, front links, etc. Still car is not coming to shape....?.

Ouch! Sorry to hear that...Usually government sector employees use their cars well (they buy it under a permit and preserve it for resale) but I guess the former owner skimped on the maintenance as well.  

Crappy! Am sorry that you got scammed...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, tilvin said:

 Only home visiting mechanic details, please.
 

I'm not sure if home visiting mechanics have the right tech to fix.

If you are open to taking it to a mechanic place this is the most trusted place I have. With my experience they don't mess up things. If there is anything that they can't do they bring in an expert or take the part to an expert and get it fixed correctly. So far the most genuine people I've met.

(No they are not my relatives to give a comment like this.)

Mithila garage - 0112368636

129/3, Nawala Road, Narahenpita.

image.thumb.png.18b3ee7a94fdb17091c490fdc065ad7f.png

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks for the reply friends...?. Now there is an oil leak from the power steering, gearbox and engine probably. Power steering oil, I top up every 3 days. Gearbox oil every week, I put 1 litre. From engine, very small oil leak...? (I think no need to worry that now). Gear box oil leak, we need to fix quickly...?. I noticed the car today. During the lock down we didn't run. The paint have small bubbles all over. I think that fellow have done a cheap paint touch up work also...?.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Ouch! Sorry to hear that...

This fellow is a stingy fellow....?. The mounts he have put are Malaysian and Taiwan mounts. The brake pads he has put also low quality one. Stingy fellow with a big mouth and fat file of maintenance records over many years...?.

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

first i am very disappointed about your situation. don't expect good home visit mechanics as first thing. Please visit good garage near by you before that please confirm whether that garage is reputed or another cheating place. Because second cheaters are the mechanics

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

AutoLanka Cars For Sale

Post Your Ad Free [Click Here]



×
×
  • Create New...