• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Bluebird u13 fuel consumption, good and bad

Dilshan2123

Question

27 minutes ago, PreseaLover said:

@iRageI can even replace it with this badge right? do you think i can find this from somewhere?
image.png.60f419c94e9772cacd332b50e6b3b330.png

This is the same badge that came on the U14 right? Older Bluebirds like the 910 had a rather cool logo with a blue 'bluebird' on a yellow background. 

At cold start when I start the first time it misfires for 2 times and when I accelerate and start again the engines raises and starts and the RPM goes upto 1500 and stays there and doesnt idle. When I switch on AC it still stays at the same position. After sometimes after driving the RPM stick goes to 1000 and act normal. What might be the issue here? 

After having owned 3 different petrol car models now by Nissan (Presea, Cefiro A33, Bluebird U13), I should say there is no difference between the comfort level and pickup between the Cefiro and Bluebird u13. the U13 has the same comfort level and speed. The driving pleasure is more in the U13 though. So according to my perception I would rate the Bluebird U13 as the best, Cefiro comes second and Presea comes third. (This is in terms of comfort and speed and driving pleasure). In terms of fuel economy once again the bluebird U13 petrol does better on fuel, presea is next and cefiro comes third. 

Edited by PreseaLover

Guys I really really need help here please.

When I reach the speed of around 70kmh and when the car is in 4th gear, and when I release the leg from the accelerator (withoiut keeping my leg on the brakes) the car vibrates/knocks heavily. And at the same time the RPM meter also fluctuates.. When the speed reduces then the car goes as usual without the vibration and RPM meter becomes normal too. This happens only after driving at the 4th gear for few seconds. Mechanics wouldnt know what to do either because this happens occasionally and they cant get it to happen when test driving. Also the car stops sometimes at low gears during traffic.  I have done the following repairs so I dont' know what else to do.

1. Cleaned throttle body

2. Replaced all 4 plugs

3. Cleaned idle valve/AAC valve

4. Replaced all 3 mounts (engine, axle, gearbox)

5. Front Tyres are also new

6. Cleaned intake manifold and Air filter

7. Replaced fuel filter and fuel pump

8. Adjusted distributor

Can someone tell me what might be wrong?

2 hours ago, PreseaLover said:

Guys I really really need help here please.

When I reach the speed of around 70kmh and when the car is in 4th gear, and when I release the leg from the accelerator (withoiut keeping my leg on the brakes) the car vibrates/knocks heavily. And at the same time the RPM meter also fluctuates.. When the speed reduces then the car goes as usual without the vibration and RPM meter becomes normal too. This happens only after driving at the 4th gear for few seconds. Mechanics wouldnt know what to do either because this happens occasionally and they cant get it to happen when test driving. Also the car stops sometimes at low gears during traffic.  I have done the following repairs so I dont' know what else to do.

1. Cleaned throttle body

2. Replaced all 4 plugs

3. Cleaned idle valve/AAC valve

4. Replaced all 3 mounts (engine, axle, gearbox)

5. Front Tyres are also new

6. Cleaned intake manifold and Air filter

7. Replaced fuel filter and fuel pump

8. Adjusted distributor

Can someone tell me what might be wrong?

I would definitely check the operation of the Throttle position sensor (Although it's not listed here).

Car does look so so nice :) Hope you get the engine ones sorted out soon too.

For the absolute pain in #@##$ you are with your indecisive, willy-wolly-ness with cars..I must admit you do do a pretty good job at restoring them.

Edited by iRage
  • Haha 1

Guys, I just bought my SU14. But I can't figure out if this is eprice or Le Grand. Also, after reading about your friend's U13 with sunroof, I'm wondering that, can I fit one too? (Cut the hood & etc... 🤔😉)

On 6/10/2023 at 9:02 PM, wildwise said:

Guys, I just bought my SU14. But I can't figure out if this is eprice or Le Grand. Also, after reading about your friend's U13 with sunroof, I'm wondering that, can I fit one too? (Cut the hood & etc... 🤔😉)

Changed the idea about sunroof... 😎