• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

maybe he just had an accident.. <_<

Or maybe he's just one of those not straight, kinda queer, on the fence types and rather than express that via a bummer sticker; decided to do so by sticking a misaligned portion of a chromed fence on his bumper instead :lol:

Edited by Kavvz

Thats just how you tell if it belongs to a girl.

Dymn right! usually GFs try to put up some soft toys at the back wind shield (A sign of ownership :unsure: ). I managed to take them off a few days later saying I almost reversed into another car because I could not see. :angry-smiley-048:

Biggest patriotic I’ve ever seen & this was not in the independence week.

I don’t know how he can see from the rear view mirror. Doubt it’s a one-way sticker. :unsure:

33957011bg0.jpg

I saw one like today as well.. on a Proton Gen2... It is a one way sticker...

& recently saw Prados & Pejeros with huge faces of candidates showing their fake smiles with similar kind of stickers all over the glasses…

A Nissan Sunny EX Saloon (GDI) with a huge safety pin. Curiously it says “Nilantha Motors” as well.

dsc00467lyg.jpg

• Like 1

Good GoD!!! talk about Crimes against taste!... This guy should be hung to that trailer hitch for this monstrosity <_<

Pimp my ride................ lolz :D and hey look at the NUM plate....WP he he heeeeeeeeeee.... :action-smiley-060:

Edited by tharindu6

aw c'mon...it aint that bad,imagine it with a nice black paint coat...should look decent neda? :)

or maybe it's the inner ricer in me coming out on a rainy sunday :lol::D

if its "retrofying"/modernising that you are talking about there's quite a lot of lines to be erased and gaps to get rid of. the end result would still look chavvy :P

anyways lets not talk about murdering beetles too much cos i dont wanna incur S_N's wrath :lol:

however i must add out of all the ruined beetles i've seen this has the most flush fitting headlighs. but thats sure as hell not a compliment.

and if you want a modified beetle helrazor why not put an air cooled porsche flat 6 in the back add some 5 spoke wheels from a 60s 911 and paint it in solid dark blue? oh and dont forget to lower it :)

Edited by JadeyBlitzen

and if you want a modified beetle helrazor why not put an air cooled porsche flat 6 in the back add some 5 spoke wheels from a 60s 911 and paint it in solid dark blue? oh and dont forget to lower it :)

i believe Jamie Oliver got a VW bus with the exact setup.

someone oughta change that to NP and and stick a few bullethole stickers on the body. he sure wouldnt be going anywhere in a hurry :D

once again i'm lost in your humor (may be its because i'm sri lankan heh?) care to enlighten the poor sod mate