• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

^ Waste of a car. Wasn't that car orange color earlier? Anyway any idea what's the car next to it?

I think it was. It was orange a few weeks ago, they were filming something on CBK. Certainly dropped a few jaws and caused a few shudders in the shuttle.

^ Waste of a car. Wasn't that car orange color earlier? Anyway any idea what's the car next to it?

I think it was. It was orange a few weeks ago, they were filming something on CBK. Certainly dropped a few jaws and caused a few shudders in the shuttle.

You mean this one ?

This was taken on the same day.

2lkpcwl.jpg

ildeuc.jpg

This is an old pic

zkg9ix.jpg

Nope, this one is a different rice bucket.

Lol it actually belongs to a friend of mine ( I stole these pics from his fb btw :D)

Surprisingly he is a real petrol head, was even going to do an STi conversion but i guess the ricer part of his brain took over.

whats that car to begin with?

The orange one is a lancer B)

The grey one, no idea.

Probably is gender confused as the owner himself or should i say herself :rolleyes:

Edited by The Stig

You mean this one ?

This was taken on the same day.

No thats not it. This thing has 4 door, and all 4 are hinged at the roof. I hesitate to actually call the thing gullwing. The one in your pics has two doors and they are Scissor type.

You mean this one ?

Nope, this one is a different rice bucket.

Lol it actually belongs to a friend of mine ( I stole these pics from his fb btw :D)

Surprisingly he is a real petrol head, was even going to do an STi conversion but i guess the ricer part of his brain took over.

No, the grey one was orange earlier i saw pics of it sometime back. Yup, it is quite sad that some petrol heads have traits of ricerness somewhere in their genes :huh:

Dude the tuktuk roof was awesome. now for a covered motorcylce

I actually think that's a great idea. Tut-tuk's are so claustrophobic-having a sun roof for the passengers to give some sense of open space makes a lot of sense. Cool idea, as long as it doesn't leak that is!

When a car is modified to a certain level its called rice, then you have this :blink:

2qa24o1.jpg

347w3mw.jpg

Gosh this is absurd.. What were they looking at? the batmobile? btw what could have been the victim..?

Edited by tiv

This was previously discussed in another thread before. :rolleyes:

59OOE.jpg

and saw this wheel near my house. bajaj offroad :D (close up, the wheels are enormous)

m28bI.jpg

and finally this was in a packet of door guards i bought. made AS korea? :blink:

c1ByK.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...